What is the subscription amount for LexisNexis
40 years of competence - the KODEX can do it
In 1979 Univ.-Prof. Dr. Werner Doralt Austria's most successful collection of laws, the KODEX series. For the anniversary year, Linde Verlag and LexisNexis Austria, who jointly publish the KODEX series, have some special delicacies ready. The main focus of the activities is the enlargement of the digital KODEX offer.
An anniversary brochure traces the extraordinary history of the product. In it, Prof. Doralt talks about the origins and the formula for success:
“Today, the KODEX is a unique work in Austrian publishing history. The essential basic idea of the KODEX was: Everyone works with the same product. There is ONE set of laws that fits both the practitioner - judge, lawyer, tax advisor - and student. The success is based on our philosophy, which has remained unchanged from the start: The series stands for topicality, competence, completeness and clarity. "
In addition to the mobile app for IOS and Android, the KODEX is now also available as a desktop app for download on the PC. Linde Verlag and LexisNexis Austria jointly developed the Windows desktop application and thus particularly meet the needs of major customers for fast, up-to-date and paperless access at the workplace. You can find free downloads and all information about the apps at www.kodexapp.at.
40% anniversary discount
A discount campaign for new customers is currently running in time for the anniversary. They will receive a 40% discount on a new KODEX subscription during the promotional period from April 15, 2019 to June 30, 2019. The offer is only valid for new subscribers to selected volumes of the code. The customers automatically receive subsequent editions of the subscription with a 20 percent discount after they appear. The campaign titles and all other KODEX volumes can be obtained from the publishers at kodex.lexisnexis.at and www.lindeverlag.at/kodex as well as from bookshops.
LINDE VERLAG GES.M.B.H.
Linde Verlag, founded in Vienna in 1925, is one of the leading publishers in the fields of tax, business and law in Austria. Around 200 new specialist and non-fiction books and e-books appear every year, including numerous standard works, as well as 18 specialist journals. With Lindeonline, the publisher offers a wide range of its content in digital form. Linde.media also offers new digital channels with exclusive articles, podcasts and videos. Lindecampus bundles the publishing house's advanced training offers with up to 300 seminars and conferences annually under one roof. www.lindeverlag.at
LexisNexis is Austria's leading provider of intelligent legal information. As a technology leader, LexisNexis combines high-quality information from law and business with future-oriented digital solutions in order to help its customers with faster and more relevant answers, to make better decisions and thus to give them a head start in their everyday work. www.lexisnexis.at
- Which antagonists weren't bad guys
- Which god is worshiped in Ugadi
- What is an array in C ++
- Why is war glorified in mainstream films
- What if Great Britain declared war on France?
- The Chinese like Jackie Chan
- Who is the highest paid singer
- How is chain-weighted GDP calculated
- Is the Indian Child Welfare Act unconstitutional?
- Where should I buy Mother's Day gifts
- Why are devices so expensive in Australia
- Why did my eyes change their color
- What are the errors in KGF
- China steals jobs from Americans
- What languages are spoken in India
- Rahul Gandhi is single
- How does culture influence knowledge
- Python changes the programming
- The RBI gives loans to the government
- Is the BBC politically to the left of the center
- Is Google News better than CNN News
- What were the papal states used for?
- What is the UK economy based on
- Who thinks Trump is a good president?