What is rotomotion in animation
Fibro: Wolfgang Weis is the new captain for sales in the Rotomotion area
Change of management in sales at Fibro in the area of rotary tables: Wolfgang Weis took over the sales management of the Rotomotion area at the beginning of February. Andreas Gruber, who previously performed this function, continues to devote himself to a new task in the company. With immediate effect he is responsible for the International Service division. Weis has meanwhile gathered around 25 years of sales and management experience in the field of internationally operating manufacturers of technical industrial products. In addition, he brings his extensive know-how in the development of sales strategies and concepts to his new role as sales manager.
In his new role as Sales Manager Rotomotion at the specialist for rotary tables and standard parts, Weis is also responsible for the growth strategy for the area of automation rotary tables. This area is divided into the individual pillars of the Fibrotor and Fibromat product lines. In addition, there is the construction of special solutions according to user-specific specifications.
Wolfgang Weis has extensive application knowledge
Weis has very good knowledge of the market environment and extensive application knowledge. This means that he can also provide fibro users with professional advice. With the appointment of Weis as sales manager for Rotomotion, Fibro is also consistently strengthening its focus on the user.
Clear separation for better focus
Around two years ago, the company separated the two rotary table areas Rotocutting (this is where the rotary tables for machine tools are located) and Rotomotion (the area includes the rotary tables for automation - Weis takes on sales here). The rotary table manufacturer wants to be able to implement market-specific user requirements in a more targeted manner.
The Fibro rotary tables from the Rotomotion division can be used as swivel or positioning axes. In addition, they can also be used as tool carriers or in the area of assembly tasks. With these rotary tables, too, high machining forces and the shortest switching times are possible, but also the highest level of precision. According to Weis, this should also make production processes more efficient.
Do you like the post? Please share:
You might also be interested in:
- What is the government responsible for?
- Why did Russia's growth stagnate
- What's the story behind quartz
- Which is the top 5 Pakistani drama
- York is the same as Yorkshire
- What are your top 10 Taiwanese dramas
- What disappointed you about moving to Massachusetts?
- Foreigners like Pakistan more than India
- What promotes good leadership
- What is fair globalization
- Is strabismus genetic can it be inherited
- When does the crime in Uttar Pradesh end?
- What a famous place in Lahore
- China steals jobs from Americans
- What does wedding band mean
- How incompetent is FSB formerly KGB
- How is Islam in Cairo
- France will soon adopt Sharia law
- What does an array splice
- Which nationality is CH
- Love someone who normally hates you
- Have you ever lived on a boat
- Why is there still no floating city
- When did Dalits become Dalits