What brand of bottled water are you drinking
Drink tap water in India
Both locals and colleagues who had traveled to India advised me to be careful about which mineral water you drink as some (e.g., refilled glass bottles in hotel rooms) are made from tap water.
The rule of thumb that was given to me was to contact me Brewery brands as most have related bottled water brands. These have filtration and other sterilization processes as their beer counterparts.
I would think the drinking water taps are for locals who are used to the bacteria in the water. One "initiation ceremony" I've heard of for people who have moved to India permanently is to get a glass of tap water and spend the next week at home sick ... if you are sick, you are fine to go, but if you're only there for a couple of weeks it really wouldn't be good to be out of action for a week.
- What does Vendi mean in Bengali
- The Albanians consider themselves Turks
- Who was first born after Noah's flood
- What does the clock 13
- Is Vicks Vaporub good for sprains
- Why is Trump a good president
- What is the law and a law
- Who is Lady Rainicorn in Adventure Time
- How are yarns made
- Why are there judgmental people
- Should I marry an Indian
- What qualifies a politician as a populist
- Where can I find colorful jeans
- How do pangolins multiply
- You can invest in franchises
- Is Capoeira useful in MMA
- Makes Warby Parker glasses
- How do I make foie gras
- Millennials are less interested in marriage
- How do I learn Mandarin effectively
- Why does Trump want Putin's approval?
- How password hacking software hacks passwords
- Let's lose the war on terror
- Why not people like Cristiano Ronaldo