Why don't you like Barack Obama
Horst Lettenmayer, 79, optical "crime scene" element, struggles with the crime series. The Dachauer, whose eyes have been a prominent part of the opening credits for 50 years, no longer likes the investigator figures. "Schimanski was still a good figure, today the commissioners are used up, the stories are told," Lettenmayer told the magazine star. When the "crime scene" begins, switch it off. For the recordings of the area around his eyes, which appear in the prominent opening credits behind a crosshair, he received 400 marks fee. "I sold my face cheaply," said the former actor, who later founded a lamp manufacturer.
Barack Obama, 59, former US President, has confirmed the existence of unknown objects in flight. "It is true that there are records and recordings of objects in the sky that we do not know exactly what they are," Obama said on talk show host James Corden's "Late Late Show." Obama spoke of objects that are faster and more maneuverable than the technology available to the American military. The trajectories and movements of these phenomena cannot yet be explained. You have to find out what it is.
Salma Hayek, 54, Mexican-American actress, refused to have her severe corona disease treated in a clinic. The native Mexican, who lives with her French husband and daughter in London, was infected at the beginning of the pandemic, as she told the US film paper Variety now told. "My doctor begged me to go to a hospital because it was so bad," said Hayek. Your answer at the time was: "No, thank you. I'd rather die at home." She spent seven weeks in isolation in a room and had to be supplied with additional oxygen. Hayek is still feeling the after-effects of the viral disease. She has less energy than before, she says.
David Hockney, 83, British painter, would like to continue drawing after his death. He expects death to be accompanied by a transition into a "new dimension," he said world. "Maybe this world has five or six dimensions. I can then draw it in three or four dimensions. That will be exciting." Regarding the corona crisis, Hockney said the lockdown "didn't bother him in the least". It was a relief that no more visitors came, said the Briton. "So I could really concentrate on painting every day."
Matthias Schweighofer, 40, actors, movies can be quite a scare, even if they are approved for young people. In Stuttgart he once visited a late night performance of the horror flick "The Exorcism of Emily Rose", he told the German press agency. "The cinema was jam-packed, and the whole hall screamed so blatantly at the first shock," said Schweighöfer. He wondered why the film was released from the age of twelve. "Even it took me a week to recover from it."
- How do I immediately change the mood
- Who invented the portable X-ray device?
- How is Angular 4 different from React
- Is libertarianism and Christianity compatible
- Parents worry about having a daughter married
- Why is the nationality considered according to the place of birth
- How do hydrocodone and vicodin differ
- How technologically advanced is Israel's military
- What are my treatment options for colon cancer
- May people still like Dr. Manmohan Singh
- Will Kamal Haasan enter politics now?
- Who is funding ISIS
- What is 2 1 5 10
- What is critical and creative thinking
- How many colors are there in hazel eyes
- Where was Raja Raja Chola's palace
- When can it be wrong to be a perfectionist?
- What is good historical music
- What is the law and a law
- What does CFR
- Ordinary art students can learn programming
- Which rappers are nice next to J Cole
- Why do insects have compound eyes
- Who were the victims of Hurricane Harvey