Where is Maharashtra
Maharashtra (महाराष्ट्र) is in the west of India. It is the third largest state in India by size and the second largest by population. It stretches from the west coast to the inland regions with different climates. Maharashtra comprises the most industrialized region of India, the Mumbai-Pune belt. In agriculture, too, the state is one of the most progressive and best-irrigated in India.
Maharashtra bordered to the south by the Indian states of Goa, Karnataka and Telangana, which split from the state of Andhra Pradesh in 2014, to the east by Chhattisgarh and to the north by Madhya Pradesh and Gujarat. The small union territory of Dadra and Nagar Haveli lies between Maharashtra and Gujarat. In the west it borders on the Konkan coastal region Arabian sea. The coastal region is bordered to the east by the steep mountains of the West Ghats. This mountain range is more likely to be imagined as an edge that lacks a prominent eastern slope, but merges into a plateau.
- 21.15388888888979.0830555555561 - the stupa-like hall Deekshabhoomi is testimony to Ambedkar's movement of politically motivated Buddhism.
- 20.7578.6166666666672 - In his Ashram Sevagram you can still feel the spirit of Mahatma Gandhi.
- 19.8875.324 - this city is much more than the gateway to the world heritage sites Ajanta and Ellora.
- 19.7774.486 - Sai Baba, who is omnipresent in Maharashtra, lived and worked here.
- 2073.7833333333337Type taken from Wikidata - large city on the sacred banks of the Godavari River.
- 19.075989972.87739288 - the former Bombay, the capital of Maharashtra, also the economic capital of India
- 18.74806111111173.4072194444449 - the ideal base for the many cave temples and forts in the area.
- 18.51957473.85528710 - (formerly known as Poona) is considered the state's cultural capital and second largest city. Pune is known for its educational tourism and has a mix of cultural, business, health and culinary tourism backgrounds. The large student population in the city ensures a lively nightlife and atmosphere. Pune is also home to fantastic restaurants, great museums, and hill forts that offer panoramic views.
- 19.273.8811 - surrounded by caves carved into the rock by Buddhist monks.
- 18.8374.3812 - a good base for visiting the Nighoj Potholes, a water erosion landscape made up of a multitude of swirl holes that have grown together.
- What are the basic beliefs of "liberal democracy"
- Why are pigs considered unclean in Islam?
- Can organic farming be practiced in conventional farms
- Is NCIS better than CSI
- Where can I learn to program
- How do I identify real blood stones
- Why do some colors hurt our eyes
- What accent is Nicholas Hoult using
- Are you a Democrat who supports Trump
- How does astigmatism develop
- What are water bottle rockets
- What do Kannadigas think of Sri Lanka
- Which is the most selfish occupation
- When did Australia win the World Cup?
- How is most digital art made
- How effective is propaganda
- Why do people stop interacting with strangers?
- What is profiling in software development
- Can Indigo hire a male cabin crew?
- What religion was Hitler's family
- Who is your favorite Indian journalist
- Are you from Trivandrum
- What is the significance of the Kartarpur corridor
- Why do sinners go to hell?