What's wrong with watching child porn
Raid for "child pornography": youngest suspect is 14
The criminal police searched several apartments in the Upper Palatinate. The suspicion: 14 people are said to have owned child pornographic material. The police headquarters in Upper Palatinate announced that there were four young people among the 14 male suspects.
Youngest suspect 14 years old
The police searched apartments at 12 addresses: in the Cham district in Regensburg and the surrounding area and in Neumarkt. Extensive evidence was confiscated. The officers arrested no one. The youngest suspect is 14 years old, police said. He and the other suspects are accused of possessing child and youth pornographic material. They are said to have obtained the relevant files via so-called peer-to-peer networks and distributed them there.
Police: Increasingly young suspects
The police point out that they are increasingly finding young people as suspects in the area of child pornography. The offenses in these cases are often not based on pedophilia, according to the police. Rather, the suspects lack the awareness that it is material that depicts the sexual abuse of children - and that possession is punishable. The German Bundestag had only tightened the penalties for possession and distribution of "child pornography" in March.
- Why are state laws determined individually
- What is UDDI in web services
- How evangelical is pence
- Is immigration a socially conservative policy
- Is Trump real? Is America real?
- Which is the best fighter jet
- What is an alloy
- Why do different people behave differently
- When will we celebrate Diwali this year
- What are unsold cars for sale
- Are Americans really against Israel?
- What companies sell Bibles
- Easier is better
- Is non-alcoholic beer Halal
- Promotes hate speech anonymity online
- Which is the deadliest sin
- Is that a good narrative style
- How is Noam Chomsky personally
- Why is it important to think
- What is a glaucoma attack
- What is a liquid CPU cooler
- What is Cantonese
- Has shut down PMC Bank
- Which country Indians prefer to work why