How can I understand this physical question
The 10 greatest physical puzzles of our time
Wouldn't it be nice to have a single theory from which all the laws of physics can be derived? Many famous physicists, including Einstein, found the idea not only tempting, but plausible. However, your search for this one "world formula" was in vain. Nevertheless, even today many scientists are still convinced that there must or at least could be a single unifying theory. The first big step would be a so-called "Grand Unified Theory" (GUT). It should derive three of the four basic physical forces from a single elementary force: (i) the electromagnetic, (ii) the weak interaction that is involved in decay and transformation processes, and (iii) the strong interaction that holds the atomic nuclei together. Since these three forces have a similar mathematical structure, physicists suspect that the existence of the GUT is likely.
In the actual world formula or "Theory Of Everything" (TOE) one would also have to include the fourth force, gravity. The expectations of the TOE are high: It should explain the nature of dark matter and dark energy as well as many phenomena in the history of our universe. Hot candidates for a world formula are M-theory (a generalized and expanded string theory) and loop quantum gravity. Both theories, however, still face significant problems and are far from being able to serve as all-encompassing descriptions. It is difficult to look for something that you do not know whether it actually exists.
- People recover completely from a stroke
- What makes you happy about India
- Marine RIO pilots are also qualified
- Daemonization is a good act of modes
- Withdrawal, from which drugs can be fatal
- Which surgical specialty should I choose?
- Pakistan is a better friend than India
- Where can strokes happen
- What is the average rent in Kolkata
- What are the posh areas in Bangalore
- What exactly was Solomon's seal
- What's on your playlist lately
- What happened to Hagrid after Book 7
- What is Mitch McConnell's title
- Why is media work important
- What do Kurds think of Bangladesh
- What properties define texture in art
- Are the WWE entry topics protected by copyright?
- What are the rights of students in India
- Ruby on Rails will become popular again
- Do Christians have pity on people of other religions
- Why should one support Hindutva?
- How did the war divide Canadian society?
- How do I change my behavior 1