What is cinema
The cinema is a place where films are shown. In the past one also said film theater or movie theater. The word cinema comes from the Greek word for "movement". When you think of a cinema, you usually think of a big house. If you want to see a film, you have to pay money for a ticket at the entrance. The large room in which films are shown is called the hall.
In the cinema there are many seats for the audience. You are looking at a canvas, a large white cloth. At the top behind the audience is the projector. It is a machine from which rays of light come. They are "thrown" or "projected" onto the screen.
The first films were shown at the fair or in the theater. From around 1920 onwards, large movie theaters were built only for feature films. At that time, the films were still silent, it was not yet possible to record sound at the same time. That is why an orchestra or a musician on the piano played music to accompany the film. By 1930, however, most of the films had sound.
From around 1950, television came along. A lot of people stayed home because they found it easier and more comfortable. That is why many cinemas had to close. Cinema owners have come up with a lot to lure people into the cinema: Sometimes the films were “three-dimensional”, or the screen became wider, or the sound came from all sides.
Art house cinemas are mostly smaller cinemas. They show special films that are otherwise rarely seen. Often the city supports them with money so that people can not only watch the big Hollywood films, but also, for example, see artistic films.
There are also other search results for “Cinema” from Blinde Kuh and Ask Finn.
- Shine Com is helpful
- How are we supposed to spend our college days
- Why is reading stressful for me?
- Coca Cola is made with cocaine
- Why is Modi a failed prime minister
- How password hacking software hacks passwords
- What is the resistance of the earth
- Do you know malayalam
- I had a near death experience
- Eye strain can cause vision to become blurred
- What is dialectical thinking
- What do pictures say more than words
- Are Japanese polysyllabic or not?
- What does the acronym MILF stand for?
- Why did women vote for Donald Trump
- Not surprisingly, a clean shit about modes
- How can someone join politics
- How do I charge a generator battery
- Where can I download Friends Season 4
- How many babies are born per second
- How do companies benefit from SAP HANA
- Would the support of Trump harm an acting career
- Were the Luddites right about anything?
- Has the iOS app development scope
- Will kill the 737 MAX 8 Boeing
- When did Jainism find
- Why are marines called marines
- Is the Heavenly Church a Christian denomination?
- What does a software project manager do
- Is Donald Trump a creative man
- What are some of the most important Extempore topics
- What religion was Hitler's family
- What is the NDTV ban
- What is the fastest military jet