Rahul Gandhi is single
Are Celebs More Prone To Divorce Or Break Up? Earlier this week, press reports surfaced that Rahul Gandhi, 50, and his partner had split up. Is the Indian politician really single again?
Addendum from 05/21/2021: It seems that the rumor is unfounded. (learn more)
Gandhi spotted alone
A fan spotted Rahul Gandhi walking alone, probably coming back from picking up his mail at the end of his several mile long driveway, probably coming back from picking up his mail on the afternoon of May 19, 2021. Was he really all alone? "Definitely.", Says the fan, but added:"He was wearing a huge sweater and looked really cute!”
Is Rahul back on the market?
A rep for Rahul Gandhi was not immediately available for comment.
Whether true or a rumor, when the news about the breakup appeared on the Internet on Thursday (May 20th), countless bold comments immediately appeared on Twitter. Apparently everyone had an opinion on the matter:
"Has anyone Rahul's phone number?"
- Michelle Whedon (@mimiwhedon) May 20, 2021
“So sad ... they were such a great couple. So cute together. "
- Crystal (@crystal_klar) May 20, 2021
Based on the facts (Gandhi spotted alone with a cute sweater), is there trouble in Paradise or is it much ado about nothing?
© 2021 MediaMass. All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited (even with permission).
Rahul Gandhi: recent news
Celebrities from A to Z
- May people hate you for no reason
- Israelis are nice people
- How does the neuron process information
- How is the state of Europe?
- Are you happy to live in Dhaka Bangladesh
- Has Bigfoot ever been refuted
- Why is freedom of speech unethical
- How to say garbage in Portuguese?
- Has RAW presence in China
- Trump would welcome an impeachment
- Will BTS go to America in 2019
- How password hacking software hacks passwords
- How is city life in Coimbatore
- Why could life be different then?
- Why is Congress so corrupt
- How important is Nigel Farage
- Can you rate EXO visually
- What happened to Christopher Crawford
- Why is Poland so religious
- Is the WhatsApp call blocked in Jordan?
- Why is fashion important these days
- Did the Cold War really end?
- Should Kashmir be a part of India
- Have luxury watches batteries