Who would win Luffy or Zoro?
Luffy & Zorro vs. Morgan
Luffy wants to untie Zorro, which Morgan doesn't like at all. He sends his marines forward to shoot the two of them. However, the bullets are thrown back by Luffy. Morgan explains that it could only be a devil fruit and orders the attack with swords. But Zorro breaks free at the last minute and fends them all off at the same time.
At this point he joins Luffy's gang, but also makes it clear to him that he wants to be the best swordsman in the world and that he would kill Luffy if he got in his way. That one agrees. He uses the gum-gum whip to get rid of the soldiers. The soldiers complain that they can't even do anything against Zorro on their own. This only angered Morgan even more. He orders that all soldiers who see it that way should shoot themselves on the spot, because he has no use for something so useless. Here the anime differs from the manga:
The marines hold their pistols to their heads. Before they pull the trigger, Luffy storms towards Morgan and hits him with his fist, but Morgan fends off with his ax arm. He reaches out with his ax arm and hits Luffy horizontally. This dodges with a little jump over the ax and so Morgan only halves a fence and a wall with his blow.
The marines just look puzzled. Luffy storms towards Morgan and hits him with his fist, but Morgan fends off with his ax arm. He reaches out with his ax arm and hits Luffy horizontally. This jumps over Morgan, who hits the void. Then Morgan strikes vertically, knocking a crack in the ground. Here Luffy jumps up again.
While Luffy is still in the air, he kicks Morgan in front of Morgan's face with both sandals, turns it into a back somersault and lands on his feet again. This causes Morgan to tip over, fall on his back and slide a little along the floor. He rolls to get back on his feet, stretches his ax arm, while Luffy rushes towards him with his arm stretched out. Morgan strikes straight up like a guillotine. To avoid this, the pirate rolls around its own longitudinal axis and that in the air. He uses the momentum to kick his opponent in the head with one foot. When Morgan is on the floor, Luffy grabs him by the collar and beats him whatever he could think of to destroy Corby's dream. Zorro points out to Luffy that Helmeppo is holding a pistol to Corby's head. He threatens to shoot Corby if Luffy moves. But Corby says he is no longer afraid of death! So Luffy pulls out a gum-gum gun. Morgan, who is already on his feet, wants to take the opportunity and strikes again with his ax arm. Luffy strikes, and so does Morgan.
He hits Helmeppo in the face with the gum-gum pistol. Morgan doesn't get to meet Luffy because Zorro has already killed him.
Morgan is defeated and wins Luffy and Zorro.
- Will Apple stop selling iPads?
- Which olive oil to use
- How would you rate Sidney Sheldon's novels
- How do new countries emerge
- Pakistan is part of India
- Why is China dangerous for Vietnam
- How to run an investment club
- Support Indian media
- There was diabetes over 100 years ago
- Why is code testing important
- The Korean language has dialects
- Films are too politically charged these days
- Are left or right wing feudalists
- Which software makes your work a lot easier
- When is it good to be vulnerable?
- Why are so many CEOs extremely rude
- Can someone be exposed to pink eyes
- How does the military retirement pension work
- What is the plural word of Messer
- How is IIJNM as a university
- What is a yellow sapphire
- Can the Modi government become autocratic?
- What century could man be immortal?
- Checks the greyhound for warrants