What is sharon in chinese
Translation of "Sharonfrucht" in English
Documents Business Solutions Conjugation Synonyms Spell check Help and About Us
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
You can Sharon fruit prepare in many ways.
The Sharon fruit comes from China. It is a deep orange, waxy fruit whose shape resembles that of the tomato.
Sharon fruit is a native Chinese fruit. It is a deep orange, waxy fruit of which the shape is similar to a tomato.
Roughly chop the chives and walnuts. Couscous, peppers and half of Sharon fruitMix together, chives and walnuts.
Mix the couscous with the paprika and half of the sharon fruit, chives and walnuts.
The Sharon fruit is ripe when it is soft and dark red in color. If the fruit is still hard, it can be ripened at room temperature.
Sharon fruit is ripe when it is soft and has a deep red color. If the fruit is still hard, it can be ripened at room temperature.
K does not go into it, must have a tomato and Sharon fruit separate from a bag, as the lady has both in one ...
K Does not react, has a tomato and Sharon fruit separate from a bag, because the lady both in a ...
The skin is rarely eaten and can easily be removed with a knife. If you prefer to eat the peel, wash the fruit. Then the Sharon fruit Eaten raw, boiled or made into juice.
The skin is normally not eaten and can easily be removed with a knife. If you prefer to eat the skin, make sure to wash it. When this is done the sharon fruit can be eaten raw, cooked or converted into juice.
The Sharon fruit comes from China. It's a deep orange, waxy ...
Sharon fruit is a native Chinese fruit. It is a deep orange, waxy fruit of ...
The pulp of the Sharon fruit is orange, has a sweet taste and when it is firm it is crunchy like an apple.
The flesh of the sharon fruit is orange colored, has a sweet flavor and when firm possesses an apple-like crunch.
The Sharon fruit is round and can be eaten solid, the persimmon is oval and can only be eaten ripe and soft.
Sharon fruit is round shaped and can be eaten while firm, kaki is oval shaped and can only be eaten ripe and soft.
Content May Be Inappropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactless or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 9. Exactly: 9. Elapsed time: 31 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Term index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- How did Halloween develop in Australia
- How do vampires multiply
- Hedgehogs have special care requirements
- Why do people like jewelry
- Did Donald Trump define modern fascism
- What does the color laveder look like
- Are tattoos popular in Canada
- Who controls our government
- What are the ten commandments for Jews
- What are the most important startup conferences
- What is dialectical thinking
- Job offers for MongoDB
- What is the best German dictionary
- Why do we have US national debt
- What happened to moola com
- How do the police keep track of blocked numbers
- You can buy an f18 jet
- How did Catholicism come about
- How many babies can a woman have
- Should Europe close the door to immigration
- Why is world history important
- Why does my family call me ugly
- How do abandoned dogs feel?
- How to send photos on Facebook