Why does Bangkok have 2 airports
Our blog posts about Bangkok
Travel information about Bangkok
How do I get to Bangkok?
Bangkok has two airports. All long-haul flights land at Suvarnabhumi Airport. There is also Don Mueang Airport, from which low-cost airlines in particular take off to various destinations in Southeast Asia.
How do I get from A to B in Bangkok?
Getting around in Bangkok is indeed a challenge at times. With the car you are always stuck in traffic jams. This is sometimes so bad that taxi drivers don't even go to some districts of the city at certain peak times.
Local public transport in Bangkok has been expanding steadily in recent years. There is the Skytrain (BTS), the Metro (MRT) and the Bangkok Airport Link (SARL), with which you can get from the airport to the city for around 3.50 euros.
Another important means of transport in Bangkok is the ferry on the Chao Phraya River, which is a great way to avoid traffic jams. In addition, many small canals run through Bangkok, which are also used by water taxis.
Is Bangkok expensive?
In Bangkok you pay with Thai baht. 1 euro is about 40 baht.
It is most convenient to withdraw cash from the ATM on site. We have special travel credit cards with which we can withdraw money free of charge worldwide. You can read more about this and our tips here.
Overall, Bangkok is one of the cheapest metropolises in Asia. For 1-2 euros you can get delicious street food and accommodations don't cost the world either.
- A degree in mechanical engineering is worthwhile
- Is the world real
- A narcissist can have empathy
- How is the SSL protocol used
- Work height pills
- Which car will have good mileage?
- Which place is better DC or Philadelphia
- India is bigger than Pakistan
- Is English a Romance or Germanic language
- For which nation does Interpol work
- Who is faster Tech N9ne or Eminem
- Can marriage be saved spiritually?
- Marymount University is a good school
- Why are composite materials used in boat building?
- Schools can take away freedom of speech
- Why are people so vain
- How do people judge a divorced woman
- How do you raise children with character
- Why does unrequited love hurt?
- How is the Pakistani Army?
- Why did you vote for the BJP
- Are lens kart lenses safe?
- Do you want to be politically correct?
- At what height it is forbidden to fell trees