Which country is better Turkey or India
The Turkish President has raised Kashmir again at the United Nations, ignoring the fact that it is a sovereign territory of India and that Pakistan has occupied part of it
In clear language, India has asked Turkey “to learn to respect the sovereignty of other nations and to reflect on its own policies after President Recep Tayyip Erdogan raised the issue of Kashmir in his address to the United Nations General Assembly on Tuesday. “We have seen comments from the President of the Republic of Turkey on the Indian UT of Jammu and Kashmir. They represent gross interference in the internal affairs of India and are totally unacceptable. Turkey should learn to respect the sovereignty of other nations and reflect more deeply on its own policies, ”TS Tirumurti, India's permanent representative to the United Nations, said in a tweet.
While addressing the UN General Assembly in a virtual format, Erdogan described Kashmir as a "burning problem" and said: "Steps following the lifting of the special status of Jammu and Kashmir have further complicated the problem." India regards Kashmir as a bilateral matter that must be settled under the Shimla Agreement between New Delhi and Islamabad. This position is widely accepted by the international community. The Turkish President, who has gathered around Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan's attempt to draw international attention to Kashmir, is deliberately raising the issue at the United Nations. He also raked Kashmir at the United Nations in 2019. Accusing the international community of not paying enough attention to Kashmir, the Turkish President said: “In order for the Kashmiri people to see a secure future with their Pakistani and Indian neighbors, it is imperative that the problem be resolved through dialogue and on the ground of justice and justice, but not by collision. However, Turkey is the only country that supports Pakistan in Kashmir. The 57-country organization for Islamic cooperation, which has enormous influence over Islamic countries, recently turned down Islamabad by refusing to accept Pakistan's request for foreign ministers to meet in Kashmir. Malaysia's new Prime Minister Muhyiddin Yassin has already refused to follow the line of his predecessor Mahathir Mohamad and thereby damage his country's interests. Even the US congressional committees have recognized that Kashmir faces serious security and counter-terrorism challenges.
We saw remarks from the Turkish President on the Indian UT of Jammu & Kashmir. They represent gross interference in the internal affairs of India and are totally unacceptable. Turkey should learn to respect the sovereignty of other nations and reflect more deeply on its own policies.- PR UN Tirumurti (@ambtstirumurti) September 22, 2020
- How alliances were formed during World War II
- Why do my tears burn my eyes
- Can a nation exist without people
- What does a software project manager do
- How does a hardworking person succeed
- Are Dravidians Western Eurasians
- Why are my classmates bullying me
- What are the most aggressive wildlife
- What is the opposite of math thinking
- What are the different definitions of ideology
- How did the Tasmanian tiger adapt
- Is it normal to be a patriot?
- What makes a logo good
- Took land from Tamil Nadu Karnataka
- What is tcs nextstep
- Which is the best hotel in Kovalam
- What are some fluffy cat breeds
- How do shareholders make money
- Which country has achieved the most scientific successes?
- Can dogs get tuberculosis?
- What makes you inappropriately happy
- What is inorganic psychosis
- How do we migrate to the cloud
- Do I have to register my startup