How do I pronounce eukaryotic
Episode 019 - Prokaryotic and Eukaryotic Cells in Comparison
Content of the episode:
- We'll watch each other in today's podcast episode Comparison of prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells and talk about the most important differences and similarities.
Cell size Ø
5 - 50 µm
In the nucleus
Free swimming in the cytoplasm
Annular bacterial chromosome
Introns (non-coding DNA)
❌ (but Mesosomethat can perform the same function)
❌ (but individual Thylakoids in phototrophic bacteria)
Plasmids (additional genetic information)
About pits and plasmodesmata
About pili (singular = pilus)
Weak, but present.
An example of a prokaryotic cell (bacterial cell)
Prokaryotes are cellular organisms that do not have a real cell nucleus.
If you would like to learn more about the structure of prokaryotic cells / bacteria, listen to episode 018 - What are the characteristics of bacteria? at.
An example of a eukaryotic cell (plant cell)
Eukaryotes are living beings whose cells have a real nucleus.
If you would like to learn more about the structure of eukaryotic cells / plant cells, I can offer you episode 002 - The plant cell and its components | Recommend the structure of the plant cell.
Eukaryotes: differences between animal and plant cells
In addition to the plant cells mentioned here, the eukaryotic cells also include the animal cells.
If you want to find out more about the differences between animal and plant cells, listen to episode 003 - Differences between plant and animal cells.
Here you come back to the episode overview!
If you enjoyed the episode, I'd appreciate a 5-star rating on iTunes!
When will the next podcast episode come online ?!
Subscribe to my newsletter if you want to be notified of new podcast episodes.
Thanks for your support!
Excellent! You will now receive an email in which you have to confirm your email address.
- How deep can blood platelets go before death
- Are the Oriflame products reliable?
- What languages does Antoine Griezmann speak
- Is Ketu a friend of Saturn
- TV talk shows are out of date
- How can I found a nation
- Really like girls to take nude selfies
- How did Naidus come to Coimbatore
- How were grenades developed
- How do we get salvation from sins
- When will Argentina become a developed country?
- Who is the highest paid singer
- Which car will have good mileage?
- What is a principle of the converter
- How does Gray Goose Vodka taste
- What is the PTE exam
- How can I improve my writing for PTE?
- Is nuclear energy profitable
- Respect Virat Kohli MS Dhoni
- How do you divorce an illegal alien
- How can you do a seismic analysis
- How do I renounce Judaism
- A pastor is needed for a ministry
- What is motivation in literature