How old are EXO members
3) Kim Jongin / Kai
Character description by Jongin / Kai
With Jongin, I think that you should at least make a loose distinction between himself and the person Kai he is on stage.
In German fan fictions you actually find excessive Quay, the dangerous, sexy playboy, which often also has the Bad boy embodied with, which admittedly also fits Jongin's conspicuous and charismatic stage presence, but I think this historical idea is a little worn out in this form, so I'm going to get more excited Jongin focus.
I believe that Jongin onewarm character Has. When you see him in interviews, he kind of is sweet and sometimes a little naive.
In addition, I always have it as easyshy perceived; especially when he meets new people i think he is a lot polite and quiet and, especially with strangers, does not know exactly what to do to loosen up the atmosphere. To do this, he also has the format Question mark uttered (December 2020): "If Ravi [from the VIXX group] weren't there, I wouldn't have famous friends. You know, I'm shy about strangers."
In contrast to the way he is depicted in many Bad Boy FFs, he is also very respectful.
The ideal of beauty in South Korea includes being very slim and having particularly light skin. Accordingly, darker skin tones are considered less attractive. However, since Jongin is an idol with a darker skin type, he has often been asked about it in shows.
I think that he just got through these experiences a lot generous and unbiased has become. He made statements like "Yes, my skin is darker and a lot of our fans have darker skin too ... they are all part of Kai's family"
- A career in aviation is worth it
- Who is ibn Al Arabi
- How do I manage cPanel
- It drives people crazy to be famous
- Why did you choose Christianity?
- Which stock is severely undervalued for 2020?
- Why can't we change the ethnicity
- Is Donald Trump a draft dodger
- Why is Buddhism not as popular as Christianity
- What IQ did Bruce Lee have
- Can Nepalis understand Hindi
- Are there fake gay people
- How did the partition riots of 1947 begin
- How can anyone really learn to code
- Life insurance is taxed
- Can the Modi government become autocratic?
- Why isn't China the world's superpower?
- AirPods cause brain tumors
- What is the Marxist view of modern finance
- Why did John Lennon die
- What color are a monkey's eyes
- Which place is better DC or Philadelphia
- Why don't you like Pope Francis
- Will Kamala Harris beat Joe Biden again