What is the birthday of Alexandria Ocasio Cortez
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: Hair-raising dispute with Donald Trump
America is not coming to rest. The New York Times revelations about Donald Trump's tax payments - or rather avoiding them - caused an avalanche of reactions. While the incumbent US President is once again talking about "fake news", his opponents are increasingly malicious and ridiculed.
A tweet by Trump critic and Senate Democrat Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is attracting special attention. The former waitress tweeted about the Republican's alleged tax avoidance tricks: "I paid thousands of dollars in taxes in 2016 and 2017 - as a waitress. Trump paid $ 750. He's done less to fund our community than waitresses or undocumented immigrants. Donald Trump never looked more." interested in our country than in itself. He's an ongoing fraud. "
Donald Trump: $ 70,000 for the hairstyle
Tax records for 2016 and 2017 in the New York Times state that Donald Trump has paid negligible to no taxes in recent years. His supposed economic empire is knee-deep in debt, which is not generating any profits and for which the private citizen Donald Trump is liable.
Bleaching and stress are noticeable on your hair
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, on the other hand, said that she not only paid taxes during these years, she also had to defend herself against hostility from the Republican Party of Trump in 2019 because of a visit to the hairdresser. $ 250, that's how expensive her feel-good treatment with cut and tint was, which she said she allowed herself for her birthday - self-paid, of course. The Republicans wanted the self-proclaimed "Democratic Socialists" to twist a rope out of it.
AOC - Star of the Democratic Party
It seems like a bad joke that Donald Trump wants to deduct an incredible $ 70,000 from tax for hairstyling while filming "The Apprentice" (TV show, 2004-2017). Lo and behold - now the conservatives in America fall silent when it comes to one of them.
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez gets all the louder for it. The strong, energetic New Yorker with Latin American roots, who sits in the Senate for the Bronx and Queens constituencies, could hardly be more different than the incumbent president. It remains to be seen whether the 30-year-old will soon be able to influence the fate of US politics on a larger scale.#Subjects
- India and Pakistan are still friends
- What is Java literals in simple terms
- What happens when you eat yourself
- Legion's TV series gets boring
- What does ASVAB mean?
- Why is an HTTPS certificate so expensive
- What is the salary of a drilling engineer
- What are 20 natural resources
- Someone is doing free natal chart readings
- How the United States made its states
- Autoimmune diseases should always respond to corticosteroids
- Smoking marijuana can be fatal
- How do flat earth dwellers explain astronomy?
- Why can't the rays of the sun go through clouds?
- How does maternity leave work in Switzerland
- Why is Anti-Vax a thing
- Am I too old to start all over again?
- What was George Orwell's ideology
- How are customer surveys ineffective
- Should Bavaria be independent again
- Are there dialects of the sign language
- What gift can I buy from Switzerland?
- Is there a resemblance between Pakistan and America
- What are the membranes that cover the brain