Are male lions abusive towards their female lions
"The Lion's Den": Record deal with founder burst - that's the reason
At the start of the new season of "Die Höhle der Löwen" there was a record. The inventor of a sustainable beauty product set this up. In the meantime, she has received a basket from the investors.
In the new episode of "Die Höhle der Löwen" the fans were particularly enthusiastic about investor Dagmar Wöhrl. However, the focus was of course on the founders. Above all Jennifer Baum-Minkus, who wants to start a revolution in the beauty industry.
The 35-year-old quit her job overnight. "We take the varnish out of the nail polish", the Frankfurt woman explained to the lionesses and lions. Carcinogenic substances and remnants of scale insects or fish scales are used in common varnishes, plus the often pungent smell.
For a year and a half she worked on a better solution. With her nail polish "gitti", based on the name of her mother Brigitte, she had a sensational sales start last year. The paint consists of more than half of water, plus pigments, vitamins and substances for a longer shelf life. It is odorless and vegan and has been patented. Instead of varnish, the founder wants to enforce the term nail color. The media business graduate needs "a strong partner" and his 300,000 euros, for which she offered eight percent of her company.
Sustainable cosmetics: "gitti" is a vegan, water-based, odorless paint for the fingernails. (Source: TVNOW / Stefan Gregorowius)
She gets the same offer from all of them
Judith Williams painted Maschmeyer and Kofler a test nail. Maschmeyer was impressed: "I have always resolved not to invest in cosmetics, but for me the founders are the reason to invest. They are a start-up dream. I think they are world class." Georg Kofler also saw a "global brand" and wanted to sell the idea internationally. Dagmar Wöhrl and Ralf Dümmel were also enthusiastic about the "gitti" founder. Beauty expert Judith Williams offered for the same conditions.
A record at "Die Höhle der Löwen": Never before have five lions made the same offer independently of one another. The founder had the last word: she wanted to accept Judith Williams' offer, but at the same time she would be happy if another investor with 50,000 euros (around 1.3 percent) got on board, she said. The male lions did not want to be fobbed off with it and got out. But Dagmar Wöhrl really wanted to work with the "great woman" and accept the additional offer - the record deal ended with an embracing trio of women.
Judith Williams (l.), Dagmar Wöhrl, Jennifer Baum-Minkus (r.): Here the joy about the deal was still great. (Source: TVNOW / Stefan Gregorowius)
"My team and I decided against it"
In the end, however, this did not come about, "gitti" founder Baum Minkus explains to "stern.de": "After a lively exchange with Judith Williams, this deal with her did not come about for a variety of reasons Unfortunately, the overall deal, in which Dagmar Wöhrl would also have been involved, was not implemented either. "
Judith Williams told the magazine why the deal fell through: "After our deal in front of the camera, the founder Jenni Baum-Minkus wanted to get a much higher rating in the subsequent discussions. That is absolutely legitimate, but my team and I are against it decided."
- Will atheism ever become the greatest religion
- Which vegetables should be eaten with chapati?
- Will Apple get into 3D printing?
- What are the 6 stages of mitosis
- What kind of comments do you hate
- Where is the biggest church in India
- Why is Pakistan so anti-Hindu
- What is the lifestyle like in Austin TX
- Why do we have US national debt
- Will climate change cause war
- Why is Anti-Vax a thing
- Donkey meat is sold in Pakistan
- Updating the Android OS will reduce the memory
- Jacques Kallis is underestimated
- Why don't banks approve loans
- The American dream is dead
- What is proofreading Online proofreading and editing
- Where to find fun places in Boston
- Is Australia actually a diverse country?
- Have Labrador Retrievers lost a lot
- What do liberals think of Nick Fuentes
- What are some buy-sell ETF signals
- Is transhumanism desirable
- How to say neighbor in Cantonese