Which airlines operate the Airbus A330
Iberia becomes operator of the Airbus A330-200
The aircraft are to be delivered to Iberia from the end of 2015 and will be powered by the CF6 from GE Aviation.
The International Airlines Group (IAG) as the holding company of British Airways, Iberia and Vueling has converted options into firm orders. Iberia will thus be flying the 200 version of the A330 for the first time.
The airline already operates eight Airbus A330-300s. The twins are to replace 16 A340s in the Spanish airline's fleet. Iberia currently flies a pure Airbus fleet. It consists of 13 A319, twelve A320, 18 A321, eight A330-300, eight A340-300 and 17 A340-600.
© Flugrevue.de/Patrick Hoeveler | 23.09.2014 06:35
Comments (1) Go to the homepage
To be able to write a comment, you have to register or log in at aero.de.
Post from 23.09.2014 - 23:53
After reading this article, the question arises: Why is this twin not ordered much more often ???
With 8 A330-200 you can replace 16 A340! And (almost) no airline recognizes this? ;-)
Did I misunderstand something or are the facts just poorly phrased?
- What are some good plants to grow
- Do highways have positive or negative effects on cities?
- What is cable sheathing
- Why are Kashmiri Pandits being neglected
- What does CH-Buerger mean
- Is Kulbhushan Jadhav dead or alive
- The RBI gives loans to the government
- Which Indian Ecommerce Companies Are Using Shopify
- What can prevent retinal reading
- Examples of effective communication
- How to find payWave locations
- Who is Priya Prakash Varrier
- Why do you love astronomy
- Why is the UAE National Day celebrated
- What are the benefits of FBI agents
- How well can cockroaches see
- Songs to worship God Jesus
- Wear vegan pearls
- Why was Prussia called Prussia
- Discord is still banned in the UAE
- How are political ideologies constructed socially
- What are the Samoan dances
- How can I edit EPS files online