Is SSL required for HTTPS
Internet Security: Secure websites with SSL and HTTPS
Trust has never been more important on the internet than it is today - in both B2B and B2C contexts. The assumption in the SSL / TLS industry is that everything revolves around encryption in the first place. However, one often forgets the second function of SSL, because in addition to encryption, the user is primarily concerned with confirmation and protection.
This is expressed specifically in questions such as: Am I really on the website that I wanted to visit? Is this the side of the company I want to do business with? And am I really safe here? These are the questions consumers, and each of us in general, ask themselves every day. Because when we are done with our work at the end of the day and leave for the evening, we are of course also consumers. Just think about how many different websites you visit every day when doing online banking, emailing, or using a social media site.
Certain indicators are expected there to show whether a site is trustworthy. This is not a big surprise, given the environment in which we operate. It seems to us that every single day there is a breach of trust or a new threat when it comes to data protection. It's almost like every organization out there isn't asking itself “Will I be next?” But rather “When will I be next?”.
This is a difficult starting position for us as an organization, but also for us as consumers and in general for everyone who uses the Internet. We are in a situation in which we have become very careful which pages we visit on the net. That is why we are constantly on the lookout for signs of a trustworthy, secure and private environment.
There are various recommendations for this on how companies convey trust to their customers and show them that they are on the right website, that this is actually that company and that everything is legal. This goes beyond the idea of encryption, which is all about keeping the information private.
- How is the weather in Trinidad
- Are politicians still relevant
- Where can I buy counterfeit Indian currency
- How does brain tumor kill you
- What do you love about people
- The term white fragility is inherently racist
- Who is the princess from JYP Entertainment
- Why is Pakistan so anti-Hindu
- What if Manmohan Singh was from BJP
- What's the worst job in Dubai
- How do older browsers handle HTML5 elements
- How do you compliment someone in Pashto
- What is a dental contact lens
- Abortion is always a sin
- What does the Korean word oppa mean
- What are unique names for companies
- Will robots create or create more jobs?
- What do people think of Dubai
- What is the greatest teaching in Hinduism
- How secure is HTTPS than HTTP
- Are the new atheists atheists
- Did Trump betray Russia
- Who finances candidates for Lok Sabha elections
- What is meant by software engineering?
- Always tell DD News the truth
- What does the current employer mean
- Do high functioning autistic people qualify for a disability
- In which state is Christchurch New Zealand located
- Why are Sikhs anti modes
- How can wrong friends influence you
- All governments still use propaganda
- Which Gintama series is the funniest
- SPOILER JURASSIC WORLD ENDING QUESTION
- How are fish hooks made