Allen Overy is a good law firm
Allen & Overy LLP
During your studies
Interns get an insight into the day-to-day work of a commercial law firm, gain professional experience and make valuable contacts. Allen & Overy offers paid internships between 4 and 12 weeks. And all year round, at all locations, in all areas of law. The law firm attaches great importance to involving interns in the actual day-to-day work of a business lawyer. During the internship you will have a personal mentor who will look after you and give you feedback.
Students can also work at Allen & Overy as part of a part-time job.
A job at Allen & Overy does not end on the last working day. The law firm maintains contact with the former interns, academic staff and trainee lawyers (m / f) beyond their active time.
Allen & Overy has launched a special talent program for this purpose. This offers:
- Exclusive events for participants in the program
- Participation in internal trainings, workshops and lectures
- Personal, individual coaching and mentoring
- Direct line to Allen & Overy employees
- Doctoral thesis support, including access to Allen & Overy's own libraries
- if desired, information on suitable vacancies
In legal clerkship
A specially developed training program prepares trainees a structured preparation for the second state examination!
Allen & Overy offers interested prospective lawyers - trainee lawyers and doctoral students - the opportunity to work on a part-time basis in almost all areas of practice and at almost all locations in Germany.
With 44 offices in 31 countries, Allen & Overy has numerous opportunities to spend a station abroad. The prerequisite is that you have already successfully completed a job in a German office.
Legal or elective position
Allen & Overy trains over 100 trainee lawyers over the course of the year in the legal or elective positions. A station, but also, for example, a part-time job accompanying a doctorate, offers the opportunity to get to know the law firm and work in a large law firm. Many of the attorneys currently active there have already worked as trainee lawyers at Allen & Overy.
As a modern international law firm with an excellent reputation, Allen & Overy offers demanding tasks and challenging mandates that assist newcomers right from the start - both on a national and international level. In many practice areas and at almost all locations, there are entry opportunities for young lawyers and experienced lawyers. More info.
Work & Life
The topics of flexible work design and work-life balance are an integral part of the firm's strategy. Allen & Overy offers part-time models, home office, study leave, daycare, sports and health promotion, parental leave for fathers and much more.
Allen & Overy attaches great importance to offering a holistic training program. The Business School Germany program is based on three pillars:
- Practice group-specific training
- Cross-practical training
- Global programs
Diversity & Culture
Talent, ideas, visions or ambition: Allen & Overy likes things colorful - regardless of gender, skin color, age or sexual orientation. The law firm lives diversity and gives everyone a chance.
In addition to attractive remuneration, working at Allen & Overy offers many non-monetary advantages.
With a global alumni program, the Allen & Overy network will continue to exist even after an employee leaves. More info
- ISKCON asks its supporters for donations
- Why did President Trump leave NATO earlier?
- Obama was bad for the Democratic Party
- How does globalization affect national sovereignty?
- How do I kiss my boyfriend passionately
- What does Noam Chomsky think of psychedelics
- What is your moral standard
- How relevant is Rabindranath Tagore today
- What is Islam practiced in India today
- What are the signs for motivational speakers
- What exactly does Django do
- Who is Bigfoot
- How did the Tasmanian tiger adapt
- Why are drugs illegal for adults?
- Why are the BBC and NYT so biased
- Are hydroponic farms still profitable
- What happened to the Egyptians
- Why is Sarawak a BN majority state
- Punishments make people more productive
- Which document is required for a permanent license
- Has ISRO's Chandrayaan 2 mission failed
- What makes a work of art valuable
- How was your Diwali 2
- What is an SSC class
- What is special about classical music
- How can big data help e-commerce
- Is Iran a civic nationalist country
- Why are comics so popular
- How do you befriend a shy introvert?
- Has anyone ever experienced Deja Vu
- Washington DC is considered a state
- How good is celery in the daily meal