What is Vijay Mallya doing these days
Indian judiciary declares Vijay Mallya a criminal
(Motorsport-Total.com) - Force India owner and team boss Vijay Mallya is getting more and more distressed in the conflict with the Indian judiciary. As it became known on Thursday, a court declared the 60-year-old multimillionaire a "declared criminal" and put him under pressure with the possible loss of his fortune. The decision allows Mallya, who has since fled to Great Britain, 30 days, according to the country's law, to return to India.
Vijay Mallya's anger with the Indian judiciary is becoming increasingly critical zoom
Otherwise, the authorities are authorized to dispose of Vijay Mallya's property, at least in part. To what extent this also concerns the Formula 1 team, which is based in Silverstone and not in India or is legally located, is currently not known. But the fact is that his cricket team, football clubs and various companies would be affected. Some of his properties have already been confiscated, and India is currently seeking extradition proceedings.
Mallya is accused of a lack of cooperation in repaying the debts of his airline Kingfisher, which went bankrupt in 2012, in the amount of 1.2 billion euros. He himself denies this number and speaks of a significantly lower sum. The Force India team boss also speaks of an unprecedented "witch hunt" against him, which forced him to leave India, even if he denied fleeing.
- The Way International is a cult
- How should refrigerators be serviced regularly?
- What was Hitler's reaction to Mussolini's death
- How much do Korean idols earn
- What started venture capital
- Believe Jet Airways will collapse
- What is the law and a law
- Why did Hitler try to invade Iceland?
- You will need a brand logo designer
- What is seen as a tight tolerance
- How is the delivery waived?
- Why do people always look for the unknown
- How do I download Kannada novels
- What is Bora Bora
- Why is the tech industry on the left
- Work tall growing drugs
- Where to learn Chinese in Taiwan
- Why does BPD need constant attention?
- What are the characteristics of indirect democracy
- How justified is the doctors' strike in Delhi
- Why is Ishai called Christian in India
- Why does the Hulk hate Bruce banners
- What companies sell Bibles
- Who were the colonists of Plymouth
- Do you like Aaj Tak
- What's your favorite Chinese website 1
- Which cult classic is actually overrated
- What are the best museums in Barcelona
- What is quoras usage in China
- Freedom of speech is allowed in Islam
- Sandeep Maheshwari is a celebrity
- How many eye colors are there
- What is Egyptian clothing
- What does postal policy 1