Are young Turks religious
Home in Germany
- EU passport
- Turkish passport
Some requirements should be met for naturalization:
An unlimited right of residence, at least eight years of residence in Germany, the ability to support yourself alone and without state support (unemployment benefit, Hartz IV funds, etc.), sufficient knowledge of German, no previous convictions and a commitment to the German, democratic basic order. The application currently costs 225 euros.
Knowledge of German history, language, culture and political system is tested with a naturalization test. Depending on the country of origin and personal circumstances, naturalization can take up to two and a half years.
According to German citizenship law, the emergence of multiple citizenship should be avoided. Therefore, an applicant from a non-EU country has to give up his old citizenship. Only in exceptional cases, for example if the other country refuses to be released or the applicant is a recognized refugee, is it possible to retain the previous foreign nationality when naturalizing.
EU citizens can retain their original citizenship as long as their country of origin also grants multiple citizenship.
- Are you addicted to love
- Who are the richest people from Africa
- Why are fathers such assholes?
- What is the story of Telangana
- What does Despacito
- What are some Recommended C-Dramas
- How does Flask compare to Django
- How do South Africans feel about America?
- What is the opposite of huge
- Men earn more than women
- Is the ego necessary for a person's personality
- Can Donald Trump change Congress
- How many Hindu gods are there in India
- What is the best low light camera
- How does Japanese society see atheism
- Who are dunnhumbys competitors
- Where is Maharashtra
- People from which countries are easily offended
- What jobs did the 12 disciples have?
- How many carats is Saudi gold
- Like AMU for an MSc in chemistry
- Which is the best democracy in the world
- Is Chattanooga Tennessee dangerous
- Is the Illuminati on the website a scam