What is big data analytics
Big data analytics for your digital business
What is Big Data Analytics?
Big data analytics stands for the investigation of dynamic and diverse amounts of data. This includes, for example, meta-data on surfing behavior on websites, geographic data, weather information, image data and also text information.
A particular challenge is the handling of this data from different sources due to their different format, resolution and quality. For such an analysis of large amounts of data, data scientists rely on a special tool kit for extracting, capturing and transforming the data into the form suitable for further processing.
Big data analytics - as preliminary work for AI applications - can be divided into three work steps:
1. Obtaining data from various sources
2. Optimization and utilization (i.e. cleaning and structuring) of the data room created in this way
3. Use of different methods of modern statistics. The necessary models are based on the special, customer-specific Question aligned.
The first step in the big data analytics process is Data acquisition. It has to be clarified how I get the data, in what format it is available, what size it is and what a data input pipeline could look like. For the first step, static exports are usually sufficient, which provide the data science team with the data in different formats such as CSV, JSON or XML. Later in the Big Data project, they have all kinds of automation developed for continuous data supply in order to transfer the data from A. to B. to shovel for further processing. The technologies to be used for this depend, among other things, on how critical the time is to process the data and what update cycles the algorithms require.
In the second step, the data scientists familiarize themselves with the data and test them with regard to their nature Further processability. Among other things, this rather exploratory approach is about understanding the data. They are examined for quality, consistency and potential errors. Depending on the result, additional strategies may have to be found in order to lead incorrect data in a preprocessing step to an acceptable data status for further processing. Above all, it is important to get a feel for the data and to limit the direction in which further analyzes could go on the basis of the database and the existing quality.
After successful extraction and utilization begins with the help of the Big data analytics Toolbox to search for hidden connections within different data streams. The enrichment of non-annotated data with missing information and cross-connections leads in many cases to the fact that connections come to light that were not initially expected.
A use case of big data analytics in the field Digital marketing is for example tracking down market trends and customer preferences; so that entrepreneurs can make informed, data-driven business decisions. Often it is necessary to develop comprehensive metrics and KPIs in advance to record these nebulous values such as “preference” and “trend”.
- What is an array in C ++
- Can think nerve cells
- Because peace is power necessary or not
- Can marriage work after the betrayal
- What watery eyes are a symptom of
- How cunning was Hitler
- Why does the US allow the veil
- What is it like to have depression?
- Japanese swords are overrated
- Where does the money go at the box office?
- What is the full shape of the heart
- How are cats as service animals
- Modi is the most derided PM of all time
- What is higher brain power or mental power
- What is the most centrist news source
- Face waxing is safe
- What are some patriotic American films
- What brand does Shahrukh Khan smoke
- How can I live in England
- Is Fox News allied with Trump
- What do you wear in summer
- All eyes change color
- What does it mean to pawn something
- What's your handwriting in Kannada