What are the symptoms of hemorrhoids
Doctors divide hemorrhoids into four stages. Whether and which therapy should be given depends on the severity. Especially in the early stages, when the hemorrhoids can still be pushed back, the symptoms subside heal well. However, it is important that those affected consult a doctor at all: enlarged hemorrhoids will not regress on their own. Treatment is especially important if hemorrhoid bleeding is already occurring.
Methods: Desolate, freeze or bind hemorhoids
- For first-degree hemorrhoids, many doctors recommend taking the hemorrhoids too desolate (Sclerotherapy).
- It is also possible to use the enlarged vascular cushions ice or treat with infrared light.
- It is more common Setting with a small rubber band by the doctor, whereupon the tissue dies ("Rubber band ligation“) And then falls off together with the rubber ring. This is painless for the patient.
Home remedies: what to do about hemorrhoids
Those affected cannot do too much against hemorrhoids once the vascular cushions have enlarged. Contrary to what many believe, hemorrhoids will not resolve on their own. But the symptoms can be alleviated.
As supposedly effective home remedies for hemorrhoids, for example, there are recipes for ointments with honey and calendula or banana, which are said to have an anti-inflammatory effect when crushed. Please note: it is not possible to get rid of advanced hemorrhoids this way!
- Possibly a Compress with apple cider vinegar diluted 1: 1 but relieve the itching.
- Tea tree oil or a Hip bath with chamomile or oak bark have been shown to inhibit inflammation.
- And sometimes it's nice to have that To cool the anal region.
However, such measures are not a substitute for a visit to the doctor and treatment of the actual problem.
A healthy, balanced diet is more important than these measures for hemorrhoids. She does one regular digestion. Those who have regular bowel movements have a lower risk of developing hemorrhoidal disease - healthy digestion has a preventive effect.
Drugs for hemorrhoids
Doctors often recommend it for enlarged hemorrhoids Creams and ointments, to relieve inflammation in the anus. For example, they are enriched with cortisone or zinc. There are also suppositories for hemorrhoids or local anesthetics to combat the itching and burning sensation. Anti-inflammatory drugs in the form of tablets or drops are also on the market, but do not act locally but rather throughout the body.
Hemorrhoid surgery: how it works
Surgery is recommended for advanced hemorrhoidal diseases. The surgeons remove the hemorrhoids by means of Laser, scalpel or scissors. The healing time after the operation depends on the severity of the disease. Depending on the surgical method, patients are able to work again one to three weeks after the operation. What those affected should consider: An operation can be avoided - if a doctor is consulted in good time with hemorrhoids.
A relatively new method of treating enlarged hemorrhoids is what is called Embolization. The doctors close the end branches of the arteries that flow into the hemorrhoids so that they are less supplied with blood and recede.
- What are the top UC schools
- What do the Brazilians think of Donald Trump
- What is happening in Pakistan
- How can I learn Konkani and Tulu
- When did Taylor Swift get famous
- Who was the best rapper in Nwa
- What are the documents in the story
- What is the worst hotel in Acapulco
- Why is Kanhaiya Kumar against Narendra Modi
- Which EU countries have nationalist leaders?
- Are emus still a problem in Australia?
- Hearing problems can cause psychological problems
- How safe is corned beef for dogs
- Why are Sikhs anti modes
- Is Angola communist
- What causes the symptom of itchy eyelashes
- Smile chimpanzees
- What first developed eyes or ears
- How long does Lent fast
- What are some ways to overcome homelessness
- Have you met Donald Trump in person?
- How do I learn programming through projects
- Which is the best presented newspaper
- What is Jon Jenkins' new business idea