What is an example of an ideology
Hanisauland: Lexicon @todo: from Preprocess
Meaning of the term
The term stands for so-called world views that claim to have the right solution for all social problems. People who often rigidly and one-sidedly represent such ideological ideas are called "ideologues". The word comes from the Greek and means "doctrine of ideas". Up until the 19th century, “ideology” was a term used for science that deals with the origin and development of ideas from the history of ideas and philosophy.
Your questions about this ...
Write us your question
Before asking a question, please read the lexicon article completely. Please see if anyone has already asked the same question. Often you will find the answer to your question there.write us
- What does the fortune of a company mean?
- India is ruled by the media
- Why does Tinder disagree with news
- Who caused the trolley problem
- Who are these actresses 1
- Why do we celebrate Choti Diwali
- Why are Tamils so kind
- What is Egyptian clothing
- Smile chimpanzees
- How does GoAir differ from other airlines
- How do you patent a profitable idea
- Which actress is playing Captain Marvel
- How do new cities begin
- Where do boys love to touch girls?
- Can someone see through their third eye
- Your period cycle may change
- When will the Americans stop their wars?
- Did the US steal Mexican land
- What is more important than freedom
- When do you write a book
- What are the characteristics of Gothic fashion
- What lives like in Post Mugabe Zimbabwe
- Which river is in Warsaw
- What makes a rap song ironic rap