How can a person be resourceful about
Part of speech: adjectiveIncreases:
- positive resourceful, Comparative more resourceful, Superlative most imaginative
- a | falls | rich, comparative: a | falls | rich | superlative: am ein | falls | rich | th
- IPA: [ˈaɪ̯nfalsˌʀaɪ̯ç], comparative: [ˈaɪ̯nfalsˌʀaɪ̯çɐ], superlative: [ˈaɪ̯nfalsˌʀaɪ̯çstn̩]
- 1) so that you have lots of ideas, new ideas
- consisting of incidence and rich with joint element-s
- 1) creative, inventive, original, imaginative
- 1) In order not to fail the recruitment test, the candidates must be right resourceful be.
- Swedish: uppfinningsrik, infallsrik
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„Tricks and tweaks are popular among craftsmen. This man from China was special resourceful - With its ladder there is no need to dismount.“
Today.at, January 13, 2019
„A masterpiece out of nowhere: The comic artist Mikael Ross is to draw a commemorative publication for a care facility - and transform it resourceful all handicaps in advantages.“
Spiegel Online, October 20, 2018
„Krenek's Karl V can be seen as an acclaimed new production in Munich, staged resourceful and conclusive, musically different. As Karl, Bo Skovhus impresses.“
DiePresse.com, February 12, 2019
„He doesn't want to, but he has to. Martin Hinteregger is back at FC Augsburg for the time being. He wants to go back to Eintracht Frankfurt. To speed up the return, he gives himself up resourceful - Frankfurt reacts.“
Welt.de, July 9, 2019
„Yet many prisoners are resourceful - if one cell phone is gone, the next one will come along soon.“
Krone.at, May 12, 2019
„What are restaurateurs allowed and what not? At the moment, the requirements change frequently. Not only the restaurant operator has to do this, but also the guests resourceful be.“
NDR, May 09, 2020
„Some landlords are generous, some hotel operators show themselves resourceful - and even brokers who are used to success are insecure.“
sueddeutsche.de, March 24, 2020
„The two-person musical "The last five years", resourceful brought to the stage in the Staatstheater Darmstadt.“
Frankfurter Rundschau, September 27, 2020
„In the series 'Kunst im Funkhaus', the MDR-Landesfunkhaus Magdeburg is showing pictures and collages by the artist JUJAX. Colorful, resourceful and Julia Wally Wagner's pictures, collages and objects are time-critical.“
MDR, January 03, 2020
„Neuwied. Anyone who wants to make a living from their craft as a photographer has to resourceful be. Being a professional alone is usually no longer enough. And so the newcomer Andreas Pacek is always on the lookout for new ideas.“
Rhein Zeitung, August 26, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Grammar / Declinations
Inflection resourceful - The declension of the adjective resourceful
|Masculine||the imaginative||the resourceful||the resourceful||the imaginative|
|Feminine||the imaginative||the resourceful||the resourceful||the imaginative|
|neuter||the imaginative||the resourceful||the resourceful||the imaginative|
|Plural||the resourceful||the resourceful||the imaginative||the resourceful|
|Masculine||a resourceful one||one resourceful||an imaginative||an imaginative one|
|Feminine||an imaginative one||one resourceful||one resourceful||an imaginative one|
|neuter||a resourceful one||one resourceful||an imaginative||a resourceful one|
|Feminine||resourceful||more resourceful||more resourceful||resourceful|
Thesaurus & Synonyms
- ingenious: educational with high intellectual, creative potential
- innovative (educational language): Setting innovations; novel, improving; creative, original
- creative: educational Creating something new or having the opportunity to create something new
- original: new of its kind; witty / funny looking
- creative: able to create something new and meaningful from your own ideas, by your own hand
- To have a head
- alert (go., obsolete): go. lively, alert, lively, fresh
- alert: cheerful by nature, curious and thoughtful
- savvy (coll.): clever, tricky, clever, clever, experienced
- slept in (coll., fig.)
- clever: smart, witty
- resourceful: with good ideas on how to cope with a difficult situation, and clever
- gefitzt (switzerland.)
- clever: of great intelligence, having a sharp mind; containing wise considerations, expressing some wisdom; reasonable; South German, only adjectival: large, immense; outdated: sneaky, cunning, devious, cunning; out of date: fraudulent; out of date: efficient, good, tidy
- cleverly: of high, good craftsmanship, craftsmanship; well thought out and acting successfully
- clever (coll.): clever from experience, skillful
- clever: smart, resourceful in solving problems, full of practical ideas
- bright (coll.): regional, northern German, Berlin: equipped with a well-functioning mind, smart
- original: new of its kind; witty / funny looking
- smart (coll.): from people: recognizing and implementing important things well; Colloquially, of statements or things: well thought out or created
- plietsch (scenic, northern German): Northern German: smart, alert, intelligent, clever
- refined: of raw materials: cleaned and refined; sly, sophisticated
- smart: knowing ways to (nevertheless) achieve one's goals; Colloquially: having wisdom
Another word (synonym) for resourceful - source: OpenThesaurus
Entries from our dictionary that contain "imaginative":
incidence: ... 1) spontaneous idea, good idea, having an idea Derived words: 1) imaginative 2) gateway 3) level of idea, slot of incidence, angle of incidence Translations English: ...
innovative: renewing, novel, improving 2) imaginative, imaginative, creative, original Opposite words: 2) unimaginative, unimaginative, uncreative, unoriginal Examples of use: 1) The company has a lot of innovative ideas
rich: ... species-rich, informative, tree-rich, meaningful, relational, rich in images, rich in thorns, imaginative, eventful, successful, rich in wrinkles, rich in fish, rich in content ...
original:… Superlative: [oʀiɡiˈnɛlstn̩], [oʀiɡiˈnɛlstən] Word meaning / definition: 1) imaginative 2) innovative Opposite words: 1) simple, simple Application examples: ...
funny: outdated: resourceful, resourceful Synonyms: 1) funny, weird 2) strange, strange 3) resourceful, inventive, resourceful Examples of use: 1) My brother is very funny
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Imaginative" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (May 21, 2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/einfallsreich/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term “imaginative” and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
resourceful (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: ein | if | rich pronunciation / stress: IPA: ...
resourceful (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: ein | falls | rei | chem Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
resourceful (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: ein | if | rei | chen Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA: ...
more resourceful (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: ein | if | rich pronunciation / stress: IPA: ...
more imaginative (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: ein | falls | rei | che | re Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA: ...
more imaginative (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: ein | falls | rei | che | rem Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA: ...
more imaginative (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: ein |falls | rei | che | ren Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA: ...
more resourceful (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: ein | if | rei | che | rer Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: ...
more imaginative (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: ein | falls | rei | che | res Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: ...
imaginative (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: ein | falls | rich | pronunciation / stress: IPA: ...
most resourceful (German) Part of Speech: Declined form Hyphenation: ein | falls | reichs | te Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA: ...
most imaginative (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: ein | falls | reichs | tem Pronunciation / stress: IPA:…
most resourceful (German) Part of Speech: Declined form Hyphenation: ein | if | richest pronunciation / stress: IPA: ...
- What is Bora Bora
- A laptop is required for VSSUT
- Scientists live in Antarctica
- How popular is Hindu in India
- How to prepare mushroom manchuria
- Which led to the turntable FM failing
- What makes you beautiful 4
- Did Trump betray Russia
- Is physiotherapy good for back pain
- What is the full form of ISI
- Are Armenians and Jews related
- How is the WASET Journal
- Likes Egypt America
- What do you love about people
- Which water is used for the inverter battery?
- Is Bengali a Muslim or Hindu language
- What is the Christian view of legitimate suicide
- What is first degree murder
- What UV radiation is harmful to humans
- Is the lust wrong? If so, why
- What does India really want now?
- Easy is the 10th French curriculum from CBSE
- Why do Americans use buckwheat so weirdly
- 1 50 is a bad eyesight prescription