How do you prevent terrorism
Fight against terrorism
The OSCE Principles in Counter-Terrorism
In the framework of the international effort against terrorism under the leadership of the United Nations, the OSCE is making a major contribution by addressing both the manifestations of terrorism and the various social, economic, political and other factors that may create conditions under which terrorist organizations can attract followers and gain support.
The OSCE promotes a cooperative and coordinated approach to the fight against terrorism at all levels, including coordination between national authorities, cooperation between participating States and cooperation with relevant international and regional organizations and, where appropriate, the establishment of public-private partnerships between state authorities, the private sector (business and industry), civil society and the media.
These efforts are made taking into account the United Nations Global Strategy to Combat Terrorism and relevant UN Security Council Resolutions in accordance with the OSCE Consolidated Framework for Combating Terrorism.
Strategic priorities of the OSCE activities in the fight against terrorism
- Promote the implementation of the international legal framework for combating terrorism and strengthen cooperation in criminal matters to combat terrorism
- Combating violent extremism and radicalization that lead to terrorism using a multidimensional approach
- Preventing and Eliminating the Financing of Terrorism
- Combating the use of the Internet for terrorist purposes
- Promote dialogue and cooperation on counter-terrorism issues, in particular through public-private partnerships between public authorities, the private sector (business and industry), civil society and the media
- Strengthen national efforts to implement United Nations Security Council Resolution 1540 (2004) on the non-proliferation of weapons of mass destruction
- Improving the security of travel documents and
- Promotion and protection of human rights and fundamental freedoms in connection with counter-terrorism measures
The respective activities are carried out by the OSCE executive bodies within the framework of their mandates, such as the Secretariat, the Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights, the OSCE Representative on Freedom of the Media and the OSCE's field operations.
- What is less damaging to the environment?
- Why don't many politicians have baerte
- How do I get free drugs
- What use is the spiritual life
- You can invest in franchises
- What Pennsylvania is best known for
- Why does poison ivy hurt
- How well does online dating work
- Which river is in Warsaw
- How did Japan get the name Japan
- Is the megachurch movement biblical
- Which state does not have an airport in India
- What is the name of the civil engineering before
- What advanced old technology was very cool
- How do I buy preferred shares
- Which country has the best snacks
- Prince Edward has children
- How is the delivery waived?
- Is the term ladylike a sexist term
- Why would anyone get an iPad Pro
- CBI comes under the Ministry of Interior
- How does Tesla promote innovation
- Who, in your opinion, cannot be replaced
- How often can an RTI be submitted