Has the GST replaced the customs fee
India: Introducing Sales Tax on Goods and Services (GST)
As it became known, the Indian central government introduced the sales tax for goods and services (GST) nationwide on July 1st, 2017.
For sales within the states and territories of the Union, for sales across state borders and within the framework of border adjustment for imports, the uniform sales tax is to apply. The GST replaces 18 different indirect taxes and duties of the central government as well as the states and territories, including the Central Excise Duty, Services Tax, Central Sales Tax and various Entry Cesses and Value Added Taxes (VAT) of the states / territories. Apparently, this is an important step towards a unified Indian internal market.
The GST is designed as a net all-phase tax with input tax deduction entitlement for the registered entrepreneur (ie "VAT").
Further information can be found in the related link. The information is without guarantee. We always recommend that you seek advice from a local advisor. We would be happy to put you in touch in the AWB network.
All companies with corresponding sales in India are urgently advised to inform themselves about any tax implications before performing services and in good time.
GTAI - notification v. 07/03/2017
Central administration information page for indirect taxes and duties
GTAI - Germany Trade & Invest
- Is baby food allowed on a flight
- Where can I find cool jeans
- A social networking site is good
- Where can I learn to ride
- Who saw a hindu god
- Economies can grow indefinitely
- What is a budget deficit
- How baby is born
- Which drugs have the worst side effects
- How are the internships at RNSIT
- Who is a sergeant major
- Wolverines are apex predators
- How does sociology fit into social science
- Why has Ciroc vodka become more popular
- How can political instability be corrected?
- Does CrossFit and Weightlifting Affect Weight Loss
- The Australian Aborigines had surnames
- What is the best pricing method
- Why do people avoid relationships these days
- Will China invade North Korea?
- When does popular become populist
- Why doesn't wxWidgets work
- What sport do most people like
- What is the NRC law in India