Why does TCS have a bad reputation
A breakdown, what next?
Whether in the event of a breakdown on the motorway or if you stop driving in the city - every car on the side of the road poses a danger. That is why the breakdown vehicle must be brought out of the danger zone as quickly as possible.
- Turn on the hazard warning lights
- Set up breakdown triangle: at least 50 m in front of the breakdown point, where fast driving is even 100 m
- Use the orange emergency telephones on the autobahn and wait for help behind the guardrail
- Check the fuel in the tank
- Think carefully (observe) when which irregularities occurred for the first time
- Try to visually localize the defect (fallen plug, charred cable, defective V-belt, etc.)
- Only start attempting repairs if you know exactly where the fault is and if you have the necessary technical knowledge
Call for help after a breakdown
If the error cannot be found or corrected, the Road assistance TCS via online breakdown report or on 0800 140 140 to request. Before you call, you must prepare the following information so that the breakdown assistance can be carried out optimally.
- Personal reference number (see membership card, Mastercard or Patrouille TCS card)
- Exact location of the breakdown vehicle (street, house number, kilometer information on the motorway)
- Telephone number for queries
- License plate number, brand and color of the broken down vehicle
- Type of breakdown (if possible)
Who is calling roadside assistance?
Roadside Assistance calls Telephone number 0800 140 140 (or other numbers) should be provided by the person seeking help if possible (also by mobile phone). The member in need knows best the information necessary to provide rapid assistance. Anyone who engages third parties on their own has to pay for the costs alone.
In the event of a breakdown in a long tunnel, you should go to the nearest emergency call station and inform the tunnel control center.
Under no circumstances should a mobile phone owner call the road assistance center on 0800 140 140 directly when driving past a stationary vehicle. Such calls often end in empty trips because the stationary vehicle was not a breakdown vehicle or the exact location information could not be given.
Illuminated vest in the event of a car breakdown: Visibility is life-saving
In many EU countries, a regulation is in force that obliges motorists to wear a luminous reflective vest when leaving the vehicle in the event of a breakdown, at night or in poor visibility. The regulation also applies to foreigners and comes into effect outside of the city - more precisely on the hard shoulder of the motorway or along a main traffic axis. In the event of a breakdown and poor visibility such as fog or rain, good visibility can even be life-saving.
- The puncture vest must meet DIN standard EN 471 class 2, only then is the model authorized.
In general, in the event of a breakdown, for safety reasons, all vehicle occupants are advised to leave the vehicle and move out of danger (behind the guardrail if possible).
- What is the best professional music headset
- How does technology affect people's lives 1
- Zebpay is reliable for Bitcoin transactions
- What are 5 rights in India
- What are some gender-neutral Arabic names
- Like AMU for an MSc in chemistry
- Django Python is free to use
- Who wrote the Indian Constitution 3
- Has imperialism ruined the world?
- What can you never eat for dinner
- How is most digital art made
- Where can I download Friends Season 4
- How are missionaries compensated for their work
- Is Donald Trump a draft dodger
- Why is Donald Trump lying on CNN
- What is clean India
- What do you think of fake news
- What if you had your own land
- Where can I learn to program
- Which is faster Chrome or Yandex
- Does Caboki really work
- Is Craigslist a Scam
- Why is Lord Vishnu called Mahaveerya
- Is necessary the government closed
- How was Jesus different from Muhammad?
- Can fasting cure type 2 diabetes
- Guaranteed Amazon third party provider
- How can I edit EPS files online
- How is shadow created
- Loses AAP Delhi in 2020
- What is the coolest browser
- What has made you messy lately
- How did African immigrants immigrate to England
- Why is Jadavpur University so overrated