Why am I not growing up?
When iCloud cannot back up
Learn what to do if you need help creating an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch backup with iCloud Backup.
A warning message indicates that iCloud storage is insufficient
Check how much iCloud storage is available, then check your "Next Backup Size". Then, take steps to reduce the amount of data you store in iCloud or add more iCloud storage.
Check iCloud storage and "Next Backup Size" in iOS or iPadOS
- Go to Settings> [your name].
- Tap iCloud. The amount of iCloud storage you've used is shown at the top. Additional Information.
- Tap on "Manage Storage".
- Tap "Backups," then tap the device you're using. The "Next backup size" is listed under "Last backup" and "Backup size".
It may take a few minutes for your device to calculate the "Next Backup Size".
When the "iCloud Backup" option is grayed out
- Check to see if a restore is already in progress. You can create a new backup after your device finishes restoring.
- Make sure you have installed a profile that restricts iCloud backup. Go to Settings> General> Device Management to see a list of installed profiles.
Get help restoring from an iCloud backup
- How many wars has Britain won?
- What's ironic about marriage
- Which is older Vaishnavism or Shaivism
- What is the Bengali people in Telangana
- What eye colour do you have
- Will damage to the optic nerve ever be repairable?
- How smart are Chinese government officials
- Why doesn't Germany like President Trump?
- The Indian Constitution is copied
- Has anyone ever experienced Deja Vu
- What does independence mean to you
- What is the official language of Bengaluru
- How do I find my ideal spouse
- Why are most religions so anti-atheist
- Will Cyprus ever be reunited?
- What do we use Babel for?
- How do you recognize media bias
- Is Alaska cold
- Why are people against demonization
- What does a good survey look like
- China steals jobs from Americans
- How often does Sadhguru 1
- Why do I feel so demotivated
- Why are executives paid so much 1