Silk thread jewelry is still in vogue
Small silk thread jewelry hand made gold plated fashion red green black cz stone pearl beads jhumka earrings
Adding glitter to life through our jewelry items including Antique Rings, Antique Pendent Sets, Antique Ear Rings, Kundan Ear Rings, Kashmiri Style Ear Rings, Antique Bracelets & More ...
The ultimate in house brilliant craftsmanship presents an extensive collection of superb jewelry items set with gemstones. We, ÂKumar jewels, Are trusted for designing and developing authentic jewelry products. We are a leadingÂManufacturer, exporter, importer, supplier, AndÂ traderÂJewelery articles developed by Schön since 1978.
Our extensive product range includesÂAntique Rings, Antique Pendent Sets, Antique Ear Rings, Kundan Ear Rings, Kashmiri Style Ear Rings, Antique Bracelets & More. ÂDue to its attractive designs, beautiful artistic work and fabulous finishing, our product range is highly demanded in domestic as well as international market.
We follow international quality standards and take quick initiatives when it comes to applying the latest patterns and developing techniques for further brilliance of our range. After proving our courage in the domestic market, we are all set to conquer overseas market. Currently, we export our products to various countries such as U.S., England, Canada & several other countries. Â We rely on suppliers from Taiwan & Bangkok to import various stones / material that are used in our jewelry items.
Jewelry is something that is admired for years. Understanding this fact, we always try to develop pieces that remain unique even after years of purchase. Besides putting utmost stress on purity, quality and authenticity, we also keep in mind the on-going trends and styles. Our long-standing product gallery includes:
- Antique rings
- Antique pendent sets
- Antique ear rings
- Kundan ear rings
- Kashmiri style ear rings
- Antique bracelets & more.
We let purity, authenticity and originality speak louder than the words we would be putting forth in appreciating our quality control mechanism. At Kumar Jewels, every stage of manufacturing, processing, developing and finishing is closely monitored by a panel of leading artisans & designers.
Our well-equipped in-house inspection cell is manned by a team of experienced quality staff, who inspect every product meticulously before shipping it to the customers.
We own a state-of-the-art workshop where our long-standing team of eminent professionals, artisans, artisans, and other professionals pour in their best talent and skills to make every jewelry item exclusive in terms of design, pattern, look and style.
Here every job is accomplished using modern tools and instruments to avoid any kind of error and imperfection. Â Our production capacity hovers around 500 pieces per month, which is enough to meet the requirements of customers. Â Since every piece of jewelry to our concern is the result of rigorous efforts and complex development processes, we keep them safe in our spacious warehouse.
With 32 years of long & successful journey, we find ourselves at an imposing position in the industry. Our factors of importance are:
- Excellent design know-how
- Unsurpassed quality of the products
- Economical prices
- On-time delivery
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Talented pool of professionals.
- Why are Tamils so kind
- How does the world lose fertile land
- There was diabetes over 100 years ago
- What is the CMA course about
- What is the Ananya project
- Who is your favorite Indian journalist
- How does Zilliqa differ from other coins?
- Hindus enjoy religious freedom in Pakistan
- What is business organization
- Is study note sharing bad
- Celebrate Habib Fanny Eid
- How did the Satsuma rebellion affect Japan?
- There can be animals, but no plants
- Where can I learn to invest dividends
- How are money laundering businesses caught
- What is religion according to Hindu scriptures
- What Causes Seasonal Depression
- How can I describe a positive correlation
- Why are libertarians against the Federal Reserve
- The Blue Angels use an autopilot
- What was the worst famine in history
- Why did Karl Popper create forgeries
- Which businesses are similar to Costco
- Is it normal to hate others?