How do I write short speeches
Writing a short speech: How to use the MOSE tacticReading time: <1 minute
It's an old journalist school trick. When editors write a report on an event, they often use the MOSE tactic. As a speaker, you too can use this simple trick that will allow you to cope with even the most difficult tasks.
This is how the MOSE tactic works
Why is the tactic called MOSE? Very easily! Structure the structure of your speech
Advantages for you as a speaker: Forego a manuscript!
It is uncomfortable for speakers to put a paper in the lecture
To hold hands. The MOSE tactic is simple and serves as a donkey bridge.
You have your hands free during your speech, you can gesticulate or
but "hold on" to a drink.
Example of the MOSE tactic: Speech by a club chairman
A club member celebrates his 25th anniversary. The task of the chairman - a doer but not a fan of big words - is to give a short speech on the anniversary and thus provide the appropriate framework for the event. He structured his short speech using the MOSE tactic as follows.
M.human: Coach of the youth team
Brief introduction of the person and the activity in the association
A few sentences about the locality (status as a place of commonality)
How important and nice it is to be able to celebrate anniversaries in the club again and again
E.event: 25 years of membership
Explanations about achievements and merits of the member
PS: Quality management is important to us!
Please let us know how you like our post. To do this, click on the asterisks shown below (5 asterisks = very good):
PPS: Did you particularly like the article?
Support our advisor portal:
- What qualifies as hazel eyes
- What is a diamond play button
- How do we fully concentrate on learning
- Do governments deceive their own citizens
- Men find socially awkward girls lovable
- How do I stop trusting people
- How dirty and ridiculous is the Malaysian politics
- What does a protagonist feel?
- How was your first rental car experience
- Foreigners like Pakistanis more than Indians
- What is Article 370 in simple terms
- Why do people have names
- Which is Quick Silver
- Is North Korea the true communist country
- Jews hate some rabbis
- Train drivers are usually lieutenants
- How does spicy food affect dogs?
- Are judgmental people nature psychologists
- Is it really difficult to get on Airbus?
- Rent your precious jewelry online
- What should I serve with ribs
- Was Mao Zedong good or bad
- How do the police keep track of blocked numbers
- What is Darwin's contribution to modernity
- Defend Muslims
- Why shouldn't I move to Arkansas?
- Which Indian language is closest to Bengali
- Why do sexpats come to the Philippines
- Celebrate Habib Fanny Eid
- What does busy mean?
- How many students are in HIM Gurdaspur
- What are some gender-neutral Arabic names
- What makes an app load faster
- Is night vision possible in real colors