What is the principle of capitalism
Hanisauland: Lexicon @todo: from Preprocess
Economic and social order
With "capitalism" one describes a certain economic and social order. Supply and demand determine the market and production. The capital is machines, plants, factory buildings, money, vehicles and so on. In capitalism, the chapter is owned by entrepreneurs. The state intervenes little or not at all in economic activity. The entrepreneurs can work and let work largely freely. The state protects private property and entrepreneurs.
Beginning of capitalism
At the beginning of the 20th century, the capitalist economic systems of the western industrialized countries were reformed. The state influenced economic activity through laws and political measures, and the stronger unions represented the interests of the workers.
Today: market economy
Even today, the economic systems in many industrialized countries function according to capitalist principles. But the state tries through laws to ensure that people are no longer exploited and that the market is fairer. Many factories are privately owned or owned by public companies and large corporations. The state protects private property. Most of the time, the term "market economy" is used instead of "capitalism". In Germany there is a social market economy.
FAQ / Frequently Asked Questions
(Frequently Asked Questions - this is the English translation of "frequently asked questions")
your further questions ...
Write us your question
Before asking a question, please read the lexicon article completely. Please see if anyone has already asked the same question. Often you will find the answer to your question there.write us
- What makes people nostalgic in 2018
- Can be cured long-sighted and short-sighted
- Will Brexit take place, as Theresa May says
- How was TCS
- Why does Palestine not recognize Kosovo?
- Uses Salesforce Salesforce
- How can seizures cause blindness?
- How has Karachi changed since 1947
- Is it wrong to be too petty?
- What causes gynecomastia in teenagers
- All Jains have the last name Jain
- How to Pay Student Loans Faster
- You can use Tramadol for Suboxone withdrawals
- Why do people feel mixed feelings
- Which is the oldest city in India
- What is the story of Ellis Island
- Why is poetry often difficult to understand
- What is 1 1 stock split
- What are some cultural taboos in Canada
- Feel alone as an INTJ
- Rangipapa is a Maori word
- How cunning was Hitler
- Commercial students can become pilots
- Why is it so difficult to live in Finland