Which company offers Avaya products in the UK?
Avaya partners with RingCentral
Strategic partnership October 4th, 2019, 10:31 am
UCC specialist Avaya will work with competitor Ring Central to advance its cloud business. As part of the partnership, Ring Central will acquire a stake in Avaya.
In April of this year, the rumor circulated that Mitel wanted to take over Avaya - Avaya is now announcing a strategic partnership with RingCentral, a UCaaS (Unified Communications as a Service) provider from the USA.
The aim is to introduce the Avaya Cloud Office (ACO) in the first quarter of next year. The solution is to combine the UCaaS platform from RingCentral with the offerings from Avaya. In addition, RingCentral will acquire a $ 500 million stake in Avaya. 125 million dollars will flow into a preferential participation, the rest is an advance for future payments and licensing rights.
Background: RingCentral was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Belmont, California. RingCentral went public in 2013 and is targeting sales of $ 1 billion in fiscal 2020. In addition to its home market, RingCentral is active in Australia and Canada; in Europe, the company markets its products in France, Ireland, the Netherlands and Great Britain. A few months ago, the company also signed an EMEA-wide contract with Westcon-Comstor - the distributor had announced that it would also offer the cloud PBX in Germany. Westcon-Comstor also markets Avaya's UCC products and is one of the master agents for the Avaya cloud.
You might also be interested in
- What do you like about Indian democracy
- What are some examples of American hypocrisy
- What's strange about your teacher
- What is false teaching
- Why is the keyword ranking not stable
- How do I write a story plan
- Why do you think you are attractive
- Who was Cleopas in the Bible
- Quora is more of an opinion than a fact
- Why do Protestant evangelical churches not have nuns?
- How can I manually delay the TV broadcast?
- What is a wicket taker
- Most HK protesters are poor
- Why is poetry often difficult to understand
- How would you define populists
- Is there a non-freon refrigerator
- Will Britain survive the 21st century?
- Where is the Nascar race this weekend
- Is Hungary wrong to refuse asylum to refugees?
- Should China change its dominant political party?
- Are tattoos popular in Canada
- Why did the supersonic Concorde fail?
- Sterling silver is suitable for nose piercings
- What is the gospel of prosperity