What is the risk with Indian debt
Is There a Name for High Risk, High Returning Debt Securities in India?
I am looking for debt securities in India that are designed to offer you high returns at the expense of high risk. Is there a name for such a category of funds?
I found an example of such a fund, the Franklin India Income Builder Fund, but is there a name for such a category of fund?
I don't want to specify a specific duration or type of bond the fund is trying to buy, or the strategy used to generate returns. I want to leave these decisions to the fund manager. All I care about is high risk / high return. Is there a name for such funds?
Debt securities in India that aim to provide you with high returns at the expense of high risk
This is commonly called the high yield Designated debt instrument.
They will be more volatile than lower-risk debt, but expect a higher rate of return. Some high yield bonds can even generate returns not far below what can be expected in the stock markets, with the risk that one or more of the companies in the mix will file for partial or total bankruptcy is not negligible.
- Are spirit guides evil
- Are Germanic languages ugly
- Should the government run hospitals
- What habits should a teenager adopt
- What are some ways to overcome homelessness
- What are water bottle rockets
- Will social security actually run out?
- Hearing problems can cause psychological problems
- Is HTTPS really safe
- Kannada movies are getting better these days
- How does liberalism contribute to ideology
- Why is India safer than China
- How do I choose friends
- Can you give me a quantitative title
- Movies are a waste of time
- What is the full form of etc.
- What did you buy at Diwali 2019
- What do Indians think of Mayawati?
- The people of Korea celebrate Christmas
- Why is Australia an anti-China country
- What positive side effects result from procrastination?
- Have you ever spread the wrong news
- How many children do Bengali Hindus have
- How does Japanese society see atheism