Where should I learn to program
Software developer: Which programming language should I learn?
At the beginning of a career in software development, it is not easy to decide which technology choice is right for the present and the future. Beginners keep asking me: which programming language has the future, which is just a hype? Which one should I choose?
There is no one universal answer to these questions. Ultimately, it's about personal preferences. Beginners should feel comfortable with their choice and the chosen environment and have fun. But you can ask the right questions and consider aspects in order to approach your individual answer.
Programming is not easy, regardless of the language. If you choose a rather easy language at the beginning that promises quick success, this increases the motivation to stick with it and reduces frustration. However, you don't have to make the decision too difficult for yourself. The first programming language you learn will be the most difficult and not the last, that's for sure! Once you are familiar with structural thinking and understand the individual concepts behind programming, it will be easier to learn a new language. In principle, it doesn't matter too much which programming language you start with, as long as you are comfortable with it.
Working superficially and exclusively with a programming language using frameworks and libraries works well at the beginning and helps to achieve initial results quickly and relatively easily. The more precisely you learn to understand the underlying concepts, the faster or easier you can learn both peculiarities and skills for a professional use of a language as well as the basics of a new language.
- d.velop Life Sciences GmbH, Gescher
- Hochland SE, Heimenkirch
This is important because at some point there will come a point in your career when you want or have to use a different programming language. The tech world is turning fast and it is not uncommon for there to be a multitude of different solutions for every technical challenge. For this reason, it is important for a career as a software developer to always be curious and, above all, to be open to new things. Trying things out and learning is part of everyday life.
Step 1: a rough approximation of the programming language
The following questions are also important: Is there an established community and extensive documentation about the technology? Can we foresee that the language will continue to be widely used in the future? Can the language serve as a building block to learn another one later? Is it possible to create a curriculum for yourself to develop efficiently in a particular language? Concrete project milestones usually help a lot to test your own knowledge. Those who can do this alone are one step ahead of most people.
Anyone who has made these rough classifications can begin to deal with the specific languages. Let's take a look at the differences between the most popular programming languages:
Step 2: Which programming language can do what?
python is a programming language that is understandable at first glance and the right choice if you want to work in the data area or in the web backend. Python is simple and has great uses, without being too fussy about its syntax. Even after years it is widespread.
C. provides a very solid foundation that is helpful later when learning other languages. With C you learn to program correctly and see immediately how a program interacts with the hardware. The language requires a lot of discipline when programming and trains very well for the future. C and the object-oriented variant C ++ are widespread in the Internet of Things (IoT), in 3D programming and in game development and play a major role in the merging of IT and engineering, for example in the area of machine controls and robotics.
- The role of software development manager is dead
- Have you ever worn a bow tie
- Which movie is better Gravity or Interstellar
- What makes an animal a pet
- Obama was bad for the Democratic Party
- Why is Modiji a good politician
- What is it like to question someone
- What should I serve with ribs
- What were the punishments for Roman soldiers
- Which viral disease has not yet been identified
- Is your automatic mechanical watch accurate
- Is it abuse to teach creationism to children?
- What do you think of Morocco
- Why is Deepavali called Diwali
- Why was Cyrus Mistry removed
- Why do teenagers love spreading rumors
- Do mermaids really exist?
- What's going on in Andhra Pradesh
- What is ERS in HCL
- Which Indian language should I learn
- Why is chess not more popular?
- Mealworms are good for chickens
- How can you tell the difference between love and infatuation
- IFLScience com is a fake news site
- What are the rarest VHS tapes
- What is an example of a website
- When can it be wrong to be a perfectionist?
- How do pet shops get their birds
- Plastic glasses block UV light
- Is Tokyo a city
- How can planes fly
- What do you think of Islamic peace
- Where does the money go at the box office?
- What does 1772