How was Donald Trump elected to 1
Who voted for Trump?
50 percent of the US population are women, 17 percent Hispanics, 13 percent black, and five to 10 percent homosexual. Donald Trump had massively offended all of these groups during the election campaign.
The votes of angry, white men, described as Trump's electoral base in the election campaign, are not enough to become US president.
There were essentially six sections of the population who voted for him.
1. Evangelical Christians
Donald Trump is married for the third time. Nevertheless: The 70-year-old was able to score especially with conservative evangelical Christians.
2. Rural regions
Washington is far away. If you look at the map, one thing becomes clear: The real estate mogul from New York was able to win votes in the rural regions of the USA.
3. White Americans
In 2050, half of the US population will not be white. In many southern states, Spanish is already the official second language. This scares many US citizens: That is precisely why many white Americans voted for him.
4. The uneducated
The higher the level of education, the lower the support for Trump. That didn't help much with the choice: only around 16 percent of Americans have a "master's" degree or an even higher degree.
5. Straight people
Even Trump's misogynistic statements couldn't make women turn away from him in large droves. 42 percent of female voters voted for Trump. He was punished by the LGBT community.
Contrary to what was predicted, Donald Trump didn't score as much with low-income Americans. Wealthy Americans in particular made their mark with the Republicans.
- Is the ego necessary for a person's personality
- What would happen if China joined ASEAN?
- Shouldn't be Republican sponsored abortion
- Truck drivers like freight brokers
- Why do the fees for plane tickets vary
- Who should be a genius
- Is it bad to buy expensive things for your girlfriend?
- How has Karachi changed since 1947
- How can positive thinking change a perspective
- What do people say about suicide hotlines
- Does religion produce or reflect society?
- Are US presidents celebrities
- Which country code is +23
- Is Xamarin dead
- What happens to people who never change
- Who is the owner of Tata Groups
- Why do most Indians like Gandhi?
- How do stressed and unstressed syllables differ?
- How to make garlic confit
- Weiss Taylor Swift actually from SwiftOnSecurity
- New England was part of London
- What is the frequency of the blue light
- What does it mean to be fascist
- What is an argumentative essay