What is a flower made of?
A flower is the colored part of a plant. A flower is actually a blossom. The seeds form in the flower.
Most flowers need insects to do the pollination. This is how seeds can then form. The flowers are colored so that they can attract the insects better.
People are also happy about flowers. That's why they also grew flowers so that they became bigger and more colorful. This breeding is called cultivation. For example, wild roses became cultivated roses.
There are flowers that contain several blooms. The poinsettia consists of several flowers. The sunflower consists of many individual flowers.
Such large roses are grown and not from nature.
A sunflower consists of many individual flowers.
The poinsettia is a flower with many blossoms.
- All Pakistanis hate India
- What is the advantage of NCFM
- What is your CAT exam experience this year
- Which country has achieved the most scientific successes?
- Why is Ishai called Christian in India
- What should I serve with ribs
- Why do people stop interacting with strangers?
- Who are famous people of Bihar
- Fasting improves testosterone levels in men
- Mealworms are good for chickens
- How can I get research problems
- What are unsold cars for sale
- What are the best moves in life
- Huawei products should be banned in Australia
- Why does our society promote fake celebrities
- Why do Seventh Adventists not celebrate birthdays?
- What are the names of the offspring of dogs
- Why don't the people of Sudan revolt?
- How do you get into the South African Navy
- What happened to the Tasmanian devil
- What's wrong with IIT Madras
- Is geeker com safe
- What makes a great science fiction novel
- What causes motor hunting