Where and how did Diwali come about
Diwali festival with Indian classical dance and Indian classical music
Diwali, the festival of lights, is an important multi-day Hindu festival in India, Sri Lanka and Nepal and in other countries influenced by Hinduism. The festival is celebrated very differently in different parts of the Indian subcontinent, with diverse customs and different mythological references. The main message of the festival is the victory of good over evil, truth over lies, light over shadow and life over death.
For many years, the Theater am Faden has invited the dancer Monalisa Ghosh from Kolkata and her ensemble to the Diwali festival, who are currently unable to leave their country. We are happy that we have found Indian artists from our region who will celebrate the Diwali festival with us this year.
Lasya Priya Fine Arts was created under the direction of Meera Mani and has been practicing the classical temple dance Bharatanatyam for many years.
The singer Abhinandini Kumaraguru with Carnatic classical South Indian music is from Bangalore, India. She is a student of Neela Ramgopal and Kudamaloor Janardhanan. She has been performing in India and Germany for many years.
Subramania Siva has been trained in classical South Indian (Carnatic) music since his youth, the last 14 years by Mukhya Prana from the famous Prapanjam family on the Bansuri, the Indian bamboo flute.
S.G. Balakrishnan has been playing Indian classical music for more than 20 years and is a student of Srimushnam Shri Rajaro, among others.
Admission: 16, - reduced 12, -
We thank the Indian Honorary Consulate for the financial support of the Diwali festival
- Will atheism ever become the greatest religion
- What are some online payments scams
- It's hard to get famous
- Use Putin Fox News for propaganda
- May Chinese girls hug
- What do the British think of Nigel Farage
- Can war bring peace
- How do I find a script
- Why should I become a monk?
- Why will BJP lose in the 2019 elections
- What happened in Malada West Bengal
- Are Muslims hostile to other communities
- What makes an animal a pet
- Is Islam responsible for an enormous population growth?
- Is India better than China at programming
- What healthy snack are you addicted to?
- What is the full form of etc.
- What is UPSC's equivalent exam in Pakistan
- What brings people of different religions together
- Which is the best LuvStay or StayUncle
- Which is easier IELTS or TOEFL
- How do you imagine a global world?
- How do we get salvation from sins
- Are Pakistani Punjabis more liberal than Muhajirs