Train the CIA in languages
IAP training program
The "Internal Audit Practitioner" qualification was developed to support new internal auditors in their first step on the path to professional qualification. Participants are introduced to the core elements of the International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF) and International Standards. It also offers non-academics access to the CIA (Certified Internal Auditor) if the required professional experience is still missing.
The special IAP training program was developed to make it easier for newcomers, lateral entrants, rotands, students and other interested parties to start working as an internal auditor. Participation in the IAP training program is Not Precondition for taking the IAP exam. However, it gradually introduces the participants to basic knowledge and international standards in an intensive learning mode. In this way, you will be optimally prepared for the Internal Audit Practitioner exam.
After completing and successfully completing the IIA exam for the IAP, you can start the CIA or you must then register for the CIA within three years of obtaining the title of Internal Audit Practitioner. The validity of the IAP expires three years after successfully taking the exam.
The training program is in English languageon-line carried out. Together with other international participants, you will go through an 8-week program or, alternatively, a 14-day intensive course.
On the following pages you can read how you can take part in the training program for the IAP, what content is trained, how and what support you will receive in it, as well as the dates and costs of the program.
You can also read the contents and structures of the program on the website of the British IIA chapter, which is responsible for the training program.
If you have any questions, we will be happy to assist you! Write to us at [email protected]
- How do different religions come about
- When was the iPad 2 released?
- Are languages similar to Marathi and Hindi
- How do hydrocodone and vicodin differ
- When is critical thinking counterproductive?
- What is the Infosys training period
- Why do people like soap operas during the day
- Why are lyrical rappers not recognized
- How cold is Melbourne in winter
- What are the best snacks before bed
- NASA is necessary
- How can I get jobs at Brazzers
- Is it a bad thing to be a sociopath?
- What is UV LED curing
- Why are there two pacific oceans
- What is the Republic of Ireland
- What causes blind spots
- How does double eyelid surgery work
- How much does an algorithmic trader earn
- Northern Ireland is part of the Commonwealth
- How do dogs drink water
- What do libertarians think of private prisons?
- Do you make other people cry a lot?
- What makes shadows have different shades
- How do I stop holding back
- What is the subscription amount for LexisNexis
- Is IV therapy safe?
- Are you afraid of multiculturalism
- How did Narendra Modi treat his wife
- Is Led Zeppelin totally overrated
- Pays Uber more than Lyft
- American Christians are good people
- Is Kaley Cuoco a good Harley Quinn