What are the models of e-governance
Dr. jur., born 1951; University professor at the German University of Administrative Sciences, Speyer; Holder of the Chair for Administrative Science and Public Law.
address: DHV Speyer, Postfach 1409, D-67324 Speyer.
e-mail: [email protected]
Publications i.a .: (Ed.) Modernization - Process or Development Strategy ?, Frankfurt / M .; New York 2001; (Ed.) State culture in transition, Berlin 2002.
Strategy for the modernization of the state and administrationE-government is the new megatrend of administrative modernization. This not only includes a user-friendly website, but also modernization of administrative processes with the help of new information and communication technologies.
I. IntroductionIn a resolution dated June 5, 2002, the main committee of the German Association of Cities identified e-government as the key to modern administration.  E-government means much more than just the use of modern technology in administration. E-government offers the great opportunity to make our administration simpler, faster, more efficient, more effective and therefore more citizen-friendly from the ground up. And it offers the opportunity to make the administration more transparent, more open, more participatory, more participation-friendly.
Other descriptions and definitions of this new approach to modernizing the state and administration are similar. According to the Speyer definition by Jörn von Lucke and Heinrich Reinermann, electronic government is understood to mean "the handling of business processes in connection with governance and administration using information and communication technologies via electronic media".  There is agreement that e-government should offer more than downloadable forms. Herbert Kubicek and Martin Wind summarize e-government as "a catchphrase for a new attempt to make internal and external administrative processes more effective and user-friendly through technical support" .
The guideline for heads of authorities of the Federal Office for Information Security (BSI) states that e-government refers to "the use of the Internet and other electronic media to involve citizens and companies in administrative activities as well as for internal administrative cooperation."  It is emphasized that e-government can only be implemented as part of a holistic approach. It is necessary to reorganize processes and structures in the course of the introduction of e-government.
In one point of the Public Management area of the OECD on electronic government it is stated that the term "e-government" refers to the use of the new information and communication technologies in the entire area of government and administrative functions, such as administrative services, policy making and Legislation, as well as internal areas such as administrative structures, processes and management skills. In particular, the network potential of the Internet is suitable for changing the structures and measures of government and administration. It is also emphasized that electronic government has the potential to make the application of good governance practices possible. Good governance practices are understood to mean: legitimacy, rule of law, transparency, integrity, efficiency, coherence, adaptability to new challenges as well as participation and consultation. 
In a study by the United Nations in collaboration with the American Society for Public Administration (ASPA) a distinction is made between e-government, e-administration and e-governance.  E-government should refer to the inter-organizational relationships and e-administration to the intra-organizational relationships. First, is counted "Policy Coordination, Policy Implementation and Public Service Delivery", the Second "Policy Development, Organizational Activities and Knowledge Management". E-governance, on the other hand, means "interaction between citizens, government organizations, public and elected officials". These include "Democratic Process, Open Government, Transparent Decision-Making". 
- What screams I'm privileged
- How has religion shaped your life?
- What is the latest best technological innovation
- What language is generally spoken quickly
- What went wrong with Shopko
- Is growth the solution to poverty?
- How British is Boston
- What are you listening to tonight
- What is your opinion on Renault cars
- What are the benefits of ginger water
- Which Gintama series is the funniest
- What are some types of military march
- When does practice NOT make perfect?
- How to write a perfect assignment
- What is a great Korean comedy series
- What is a black cantilever umbrella
- Why is Australia allied with the USA
- Why did my broken finger heal incorrectly
- What Pennsylvania is best known for
- Why did Intel abandon the unified CPU cache
- How long does the Brazilian Carnival last
- Why is Kean University a good school
- Has Hassan Nisar right to criticize Pakistan?
- How do I become a good listener
- Why do Russians like to play chess
- How alliances were formed during World War II
- What is 10. CGPA
- Is apathy normal in depression
- How can I stay motivated in school?
- Will Apple fail this year
- How can I fix this C ++ code
- What is Labor Day celebrating
- Slow down iPhones after a few years
- How do I uninstall Airwatch for Android