Where is Cantonese spoken 1
Cantonese / 廣東話 / 广东话
Guangdong / Canton
Guangdong is one of the southernmost provinces and has a strong relationship with Southeast Asia. Many Chinese living abroad are originally from Guangdong and also maintain their old language and traditions in their new homeland.
Cantonese / 廣東話 / 广东话
The Cantonese language (Chinese 廣東話 / 广东话 Guǎngdōnghuà, Cantonese Gwóngdūngwah) or Yue (Chinese 粵語 / 粤语 Yuèyǔ, Kant. Yuhtyúh) is a Chinese language or a dialect of the Chinese language, which is mainly found in southern China in Guangxi, Guizhou and is spoken in Guangdong. It is spoken in the two special administrative areas of Hong Kong and Macao as well as in Singapore, Malaysia and Vietnam.
Yue is largely identical in structure to Putonghua, the standard Chinese. The pronunciation, vocabulary and grammar, on the other hand, are very different from Chinese.
You can see the difference between standard Chinese and Cantonese in the distinctive pronunciation. While almost all final consonants have disappeared in standard Chinese, the final consonants have largely been preserved in Cantonese. This is what makes Cantonese sound special.
In addition, there are 9 tones in Cantonese, also from ancient Chinese, and only 4 in standard Chinese.
Learn Cantonese in Hong Kong or Shenzhen!
more information at: [email protected]
Language courses with discount
Language courses in Germany: Munich, Berlin, Hamburg
Language stays in Germany: Munich, Berlin, Hamburg, Frankfurt, Lindau, Augsburg, ...
Language courses in Great Britain, Australia, Malta, New Zealand, Canada, Ireland, ...
Language stays in Spain: Malaga, Madrid, Barcelona, Mallorca; America: Mexico, Argentina, Cuba, ...
Language stays in China: Peking / Beijing, Shanghai, ...
Language stays in Italy: Rome, Naples, Florence, Siena, Venice, Milan, Como, Salerno, Sicily, ...
Language stays in France: Paris, Lyon, Marseilles, Bordeaux, Nice, Rouen
Language courses - worldwide: Great Britain, Australia, Malta, Canada, Spain, France, China, Italy
Grammar / certificates: A1, A2, B1, B1 tips, B1 test, B2B2 tips, DSH, TOEFL, Goethe exam tasks, international language tests
Travel: Agrigento, Augsburg, Beijing, Calabria, Catania, Cefalù, China, Great Wall of China, Germany, Foshan, Guangzhou, Hamburg, Hong Kong, Italy, Marken / Marche, Macau, Naples, Calabria, Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Sicily, Xiamen, Malta, Sliema
Links: Computer, IT, useyourbook.com
Offers in other languages: Summer travel, 夏季 特价, Cours de langue, Corsi di lingua, Taalcursussen, Языковые курсы, 시험 대비, Saksan kieltä Münchenissä, Kurz lékařské němčiny, الدورة + الفيزا
LONGUA.ORG: languages.li, longua.org in Italy, longua.org in Germany, longua.org in China, B1 test (Switzerland), B2 test (Switzerland), Allemand à Munich.ch, Soggiorni in Germania. it, Apprendre Allemand, 木木 杨 的 博客 - China
- What are some common misconceptions about Pakistan
- Are there floating forests in India
- Where should I learn to program
- Lesbians wear anklets
- What are special mathematical functions
- What are the best moves in life
- Is baby food allowed on a flight
- What is UDDI in web services
- What does Judaism say about Satan
- What do the Taliban really want
- Where does the concept of religion come from?
- How can I feel less offended?
- Why did you choose Christianity?
- Why do people have middle names
- Does Thiruvananthapuram have an airport?
- Which airline is better Scoot or Jetstar
- Rahul Gandhi is a Muslim
- India is better than China in everything
- How is Wm Rogers marked in silver
- How should I go on in life 1
- How do I become the next caliph?
- How does technology affect human rights
- How wrong are messages from Vox Media
- Why are there two pacific oceans