Is justified something good
Part of speech: adjectiveIncreases:
- positive justified, Comparative more justified, Superlative most justified
- justified | finished, comparative: justified | finished | finished, superlative: most justified | finished | tested
- IPA: [ɡəˈʀɛçtˌfɛʁtɪçt], [ɡəˈʀɛçtˌfɛʁtɪkt]
- 1) as pointing the right, voting
- 2) having a justification for something, appropriate, defensible
- 2) justified, legitimate, accountable, admissible
- 1) entitled
- 2) well-founded
- 1) wrong
- 2) unjustified
- 2) appropriate
- 1) Your fears that he had a mistress were absolute justified.
- 2) His behavior in complaining to the works council about his superior was perfect justified.
- 2) These measures are by this justified, otherwise the company would go bankrupt.
- 2) What actually has to happen for a war to be considered justified can apply?
- 2) “In the past few months, our European allies have justified Expressed concerns about the nature and scope of US intelligence programs, ”stated Senator Murphy.
- 2) Sick electric fish also give much weaker blows. A sick animal, a sick person, is, as it were, an old battery, and a battery that has become dull is a sick one. The comparison will even more justified in that Vassalli found parts in man that were + - and others that were - - electrical.
- 2) factualjustified, theoreticallyjustified
- English: 2) justified
- French: 2) justifié
- Interlingua: 1) justificate
- Spanish: 2) justificado
Part of Speech: Participle IIHyphenation:
- justified | done
- IPA: [ɡəˈʀɛçtˌfɛʁtɪçt]
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„Not as bad as it is done: The Ticino woman is still so successful that she has made her own way justified is.“
Bernerzeitung.ch, March 12, 2019
„The Hungarian Prime Minister has approved the suspension. By autumn it should be checked whether an exclusion from Fidesz justified would.“
sueddeutsche.de, March 20, 2019
„What a perverted moral: the problem of some leftists is that they do not always consider violence to be dull, bloodthirsty or sadistic, but sometimes justified Find.“
Welt.de, January 14, 2019
„According to a media report, the prices of Deutsche Bahn could rise by 0.9 percent at the end of the year. Critics don't think so justified - and call on the state to act.“
Spiegel Online, August 24, 2018
„Taxes are levied regardless of their subsequent use, which is related to 'fiscal sovereignty' justified becomes. But this leads politicians to new spending programs.“
NZZ Online, September 10, 2018
„Which rescue operation is economic justified and also sustainable?“
derStandard.at, October 01, 2020
„It's about refugee policy. But it's also about the language they use justified becomes.“
Frankfurter Rundschau, March 9, 2020
„The verdict: Administrative violations can exceptionally at rallies justified be.“
Kleine Zeitung, November 28, 2019
„The court found that the 2016 increase was not justified was.“
Kölnische Rundschau, May 28, 2020
„The Californian electric car pioneer Tesla overtook Volkswagen and is now the second most valuable automaker in the world after Toyota. How justified is this?“
manager-magazin.de, January 24, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Grammar / Declinations
Inflection Justified - The declension of the adjective justified
|Masculine||the justified||of the justified||the justified||the justified|
|Feminine||the justified||the justified||the justified||the justified|
|neuter||the justified||of the justified||the justified||the justified|
|Plural||the justified||the justified||the justified||the justified|
|Masculine||a justified one||a justified one||a justified||a justified one|
|Feminine||a justified||a justified one||a justified one||a justified|
|neuter||a justified||a justified one||a justified||a justified|
|Feminine||justified||more justified||more justified||justified|
Thesaurus & Synonyms
- justified: authorized; with a reason, a cause
- well-founded: something that is well underpinned, proven or even valid as confirmed knowledge (e.g. a view, an opinion, a scientific thesis)
- solid: so that it can withstand permanent stress; resilient; quality without blemish, good; good quality and at the same time inexpensive, not too embellished; strong and secured against hazards; secured by good (scientific) education and expertise; secured by material means and measures; coll. as it should be, as it should be; morally and morally impeccable
- cheap: originally appropriate (just and fair); having a low price or low cost; pejorative inferior quality; pejorative unimaginative, unimaginative (for example a film)
- fair: according to the rules, guidelines; respecting the rights of others
- fair: in accordance with objective legal norms or a subjective sense of justice; usually with the prefix: according to general, factual standards
- Law: only attributive, i.e. with a declination ending; no increase: belonging to the side on which most people do not have the heart; appropriate, correct; pleasant, desirable; in accordance with the applicable laws; Measuring 90 degrees
- right and cheap
- entitled: rightly existing, having a good reason; the right to be empowered to do something
- legit: generally recognized, undisputed, justified; out of date, with a child: marital
- responsible: corresponding to responsibility, taking responsibility, allowing responsibility
- justifiable: responsible, negotiable
Another word (synonym) for justified - Source: OpenThesaurus
Entries from our dictionary that contain "justified":
reason: ... plural: ['ɡʀʏndə] word meaning / definition: 1) that by which the correctness of something is justified or explained or refuted: cause, inducement 2) a piece ...
responsible: Responsible, justifiable, justified 3) underlying, explanatory, determining, decisive Examples of use: 1) Parents are responsible for their children
Leu: ... (between 50 and 500 percent), which in a kind of snowball effect - which was not justified in all cases - dragged down basic food prices (bread, meat ...
punished: The killing of unborn human life with the consent of the mother is practically only punishable after a certain period of time, even after implantation in the uterus, but is only considered justified if there is an indication, otherwise it is still illegal, i.e. prohibited
Apology:… Word meaning / definition: 1) raised: speech or writing in which something is defended and justified Origin of the term: from ancient Greek ἀπολογία (apologia) ...
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Justified" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (May 21, 2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/gereigte/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term “justified” and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
justified (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: ge |recht | finished | tig | te Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
justified (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: ge |recht | finished | tig | tem Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
justified (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: ge |recht | finished | tig | ten Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
more justified (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: ge | right | finished | tig | ter Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
more justified (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: ge | right | finished | tig | te | re Pronunciation / stress: IPA:…
more justified (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: ge |recht | finished | tig | te | rem Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
more justified (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: ge | right | finished | tig | te | ren Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
more justified (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: ge | right | finished | tig | te | rer Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
more justified (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: ge |recht | finished | tig | te | res Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
justified (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: ge |recht | finished | tig | tes Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
most justified (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: ge | right | finished | tes | te Pronunciation / stress: IPA:…
most justified (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: ge | right | finished | tes | tem Pronunciation / stress: IPA: ...
most justified (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: ge | right | finished | tes | ten Pronunciation / stress: IPA: ...
most justified (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: ge | right | finished | tes | ter Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
- What are some causes of dizziness
- How do glasses help lazy eyes?
- How does Tata Motors recruit engineers
- How does Tesla promote innovation
- When was the iPad 2 released?
- Rahul Gandhi is about criticism
- How do I charge a generator battery
- How much should the brake service cost
- What was Donald Trump's greatest speech
- Which interior designers work in IKEA
- Has Bigfoot ever been refuted
- How to get an Indian diplomatic passport
- How can I understand this physical question
- Where do boys love to touch girls?
- What Bible do Catholics use
- Is Norman Finkelstein a good historian
- Is compulsory schooling an advantage for young children?
- Can a writer be a publisher
- What is ferritin level blood test
- Trump is soft on North Korean nuclear weapons
- Business wear Why are jeans considered unprofessional?
- How would you discover your children's talents
- Do cruise ports have stopovers like airports
- How do banks verify signatures on checks
- How advanced will the technology be
- After 40 years, jumping rope is suitable
- What are the units of cooling capacity
- What is a birthday in pakistan
- Why are marines deployed first
- How can America reverse its decline
- How can I learn SAS software online
- Why is India going to break in pieces
- Which is the best app for knowledge
- What makes people nostalgic in 2018