What are your favorite quotes about irony
Sarcastic Sayings: 90+ Sarcastic, Ironic and Cynical Sayings and Quotes
Sarcastic sayings are a must if you are a sarcasm lover and enjoy this particularly biting form of humor.
Sarcasm is an ironic form of humor, and these quotes can express what you really feel inside and they mentally prepare you to face society for the rest of the day.Also read:
Love is sayings
It is also important to always have a range of sarcastic sayings on hand in order to trump an opponent in a verbal showdown of the mind.
Sarcastic sayings for everyone
1. If I could read, I would read a book. If I could write, I would write a book. If I could think ... I would not have married you.
2. Of course there are also loyal men. If only they weren't so ugly.
3. And I'll stick to it: my wife is loyal and the earth is flat.
4. Everything is easy before it becomes difficult. - Erich Honecker
5. If it goes on like this for a long time, the future has no future.
6. Sarcasm is the art of holding a mirror up to people. But many do not notice it.
7. Bloat is the most reliable swim belt in the stream of life. - Wilhelm Raabe
8. After Teacher corrected my spelling, I felt depressed. Then I went to Facebook and was proud again.Also read:
Sayings for Instagram
Good morning sayings
9. The worst thing about the drug "love" is the withdrawal symptoms.
10. I make it up to myself not to have anything fixed on myself for New Year's Eve. But I probably can't even do that.
11. Sarcastic sayings: And the light at the end of the tunnel was only an oncoming express train.
12. Vegetarians steal feed from animals, good humor from people, butchers steal livelihoods and food from themselves.
13. Why are the parking spaces so small that, of all things, women-driven cars don't fit in?
14. Tolerance means: apologizing for your own mistakes. Genius means: not noticing it. - Arthur Schopenhauer
15. You ask me why I always have the last word? Yes, how am I supposed to know that you can't think of anything more?
16. Try to praise your boss and you will learn the pain of what an over-competency is.
17. A little deafness, a little blindness, a little stupidity and a lot of alcohol: and the marriage becomes a paradise.Also read:
Good night sayings
18. Getting up early is the first step in the wrong direction.
19. The tragic thing about any experience is that you don't have it until you need it. - Friedrich Nietzsche
20. After the power failure, all screens were dark. I looked out the window and thought: “It's amazing, spring really does exist!
21. Stupidity begins where sarcasm is no longer understood.
22. Optimism is a lack of information, pessimism is a lack of perspective.
23. I don't have the energy to pretend I like you today.
Cynical sayings and quotes
24. Even the most obsessed vegetarians don't like to bite the grass. - Joachim Ringelnatz
25. Forgiveness is the first sign of old age. - Sicilian proverb
26. The most beautiful dreams of freedom are dreamed in the dungeon. - Friedrich Schiller
27. The most pleasant people are those who have never lived. - Edgar Allan Poe
28. The telephone is an invention of the devil, which partially destroys the pleasant possibility of being able to keep an annoying person at bay. - Ambrose BierceAlso read:
Real life love letter
29. Sarcastic sayings: Digging a pit for others is exhausting, but it almost always pays off. - D. H. Lawrence
30. He who knows others is wise; who knows himself is desperate. - Dschuang Dsi
31. Are you always that stupid or is it a special occasion today?
32. We all live under the same sky, but we do not all have the same horizon. - Konrad Adenauer
33. Whatever you do, at some point you will regret it. - Thomas Aquinas
34. It is unbearable to be ruled by a person who is worse than oneself! - Demosthenes
35. Trust me you can dance! - alcohol
36. Follow your star and always only your star! Then we can sit undisturbed in the sun. - Polish proverb
37. Happiness is when bad luck hits others. - Horace
38. If I wanted to kill myself, I would climb your ego and jump to your IQ.
39. At least your best friend should have the decency to fail. - Oscar WildeAlso read:
75 touching "broken heart" sayings
40. I don't believe in plastic surgery. But in your case, go ahead.
41. I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings when I called you stupid. I really thought you already knew.
42. Studies have shown that you sleep better when something you love is around. So from now on I sleep next to pizza.
43. Of course I like people. I just don't have to be in the same room with them.
44. What actually happens if Batman runs over two bat parents while leaving the Bath Cave? Then the bat child swears vengeance and becomes ... Batbat!
45. I would never blame my mother for solving her computer problems. A long time ago she showed me how to use a spoon.
46. I speak fluently ironically and even with a sarcastic accent.
47. Wow, that's not all that nice.Also read:
48. The secret of creativity is knowing how to hide your sources. - Albert Einstein
49. Once you are over the mountain, it quickly goes down by itself. - Johanna Spyri
50. My day really couldn't get any worse - and then you came.
51. Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
52. Don't worry about what people think. They don't do it very often.
53. Business idea: If you borrow all the books in a library, you can start your own library.
54. I've never lost a discussion ... that was going on in my head.
55. It's okay if you don't like me. Not everyone has good taste.
56. By the way, I've started buying records again. I especially like the high costs and the cumbersome handling.
57. You all think that I'm walking around here like everything is ok. But you all don't even know that I have a stone in my shoe.
58. Of course I think your house is beautiful. I've always been into old ruined buildings with a musty smell.Also read:
111+ pick-up lines for him & her - creative, charming, funny
128+ stupid sayings and quotes
59. Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing this privilege.
60. Don't take life so seriously, it doesn't last.
61. Stupidity is not a crime, so you are free to go.
62. Talking is cheap because supply exceeds demand.
63. In the end, everything we do is just everything we've done.
64. Do you believe in love at first sight or do I have to pass again?
65. If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.
66. I have lowered my expectations so much that they have already been met!
67. I can resist everything except temptation.
68. A Freudian slip is when you say something but mean your mother.
Sarcastic sayings pictures
69. When someone asks me a stupid question, I consider it my duty to make a sarcastic remark.
70. Mirrors cannot speak, and luckily they cannot laugh either.Also read:
131+ sweet flirting lines
71.Sarcastic sayings: I feel so unhappy without you, it's almost like you're here.
72. I love sarcasm. It's like slapping people in the face with just words.
73. Television is fabulous. You not only get a headache from it, but also find out which tablets help against it in advertising. - Bette Davis
74. You look good when your eyes are closed, but you look best when my eyes are closed.
75.Sarcastic sayings: I'm not saying that I hate you, but that you are literally the Monday of my life.
76. Sarcasm - the ability to offend idiots without them realizing it.
77. It would never occur to me to join a club that would be willing to accept someone like me as a member. - Groucho Marx
78. Be careful with health books - you could die from a typographical error. - Mark TwainAlso read:
181+ Instagram captions for every occasion
79. It is easier to nod with an empty head. - Zarko Petan
80. A cynic is a person who knows the price of everything and the value of none. - Oscar Wilde
81. Intelligence, say the intelligent, is the ability to adapt to the situation. If you've picked up a book the wrong way round, learn to read it the wrong way round. - Wieslaw Brudzinski
82. Speeches at vegetarian banquets are pleasantly short because one is afraid that otherwise the food will wither. - Mario Adorf
83. Light is faster than sound. This is why some people seem bright until you hear them speak. - Steven Wright
84. In the past, when 100 whites chased a black man, it was called the Ku Klux Klan. Today it's golf. - Tiger Woods
85. Man: just the result of a crippled chromosome. - Count Fito
86. Of course I know what else could cheer me up, Peg! But I don't think you will leave me! - Al Bundy
87. The men have no patience. That's why they invented the zipper. - Senta Berger
88. Oh, I know what, it would probably have been better I would have beheaded an entire village, impaled their heads and then opened their spine with a knife and drank their liquid, does that sound good to you? - Shrek
89. The older you get, the more the birthday cake resembles a torchlight procession. - Katharine Hepburn
90. If man had as much reason as understanding, many things would be simpler. - Linus Pauling
91. If a grocer made as many stupid things and mistakes in his little shop as the statesmen and generals in their big countries, he would be bankrupt in four weeks at the latest. - Erich Kaestner
92. It is impossible to be funny without a little malice. The malice of a good joke is the barb that makes it stick. - Richard Brinsley Sheridan
93. German humor is when you still don't laugh. - Sigismund von Radecki
94. There is much talk of irony and humor in our time, especially by people who have never been able to put them into practice. - Søren Kierkegaard
95. Whoever has no goal in life can at least disturb the progress of others. - Benjamin Franklin
- Is masturbation with Vaseline dangerous?
- Why are relationships in India so complicated
- How can I prove that IITs suck
- What are some regional differences between Germans
- Did communism destroy traditional Chinese culture?
- How does an eye infection spread
- Which stocks are profitable
- Are Brazilians patriotic
- How many Hollywood stars got married to their relatives
- Can be cured long-sighted and short-sighted
- What does NDRF stand for at railways
- How the British Empire ended up in Britain
- What is bgcolor in HTML
- Smart LED lamps are useful
- What was Satan's downfall
- Can you ride on CBD oil
- What's another name for Bigfoot
- What is OS X Server
- What is an AWS S3 Bucket
- Will Turkey split up?
- What is the plural word of Messer
- Which author made you read?
- Why is Picasso such a celebrated artist
- What do you think of in psychology