Are motivational speakers basically a rip off
Now also the flirt platform Lovoo - Does the rip-off system?
A few days ago, a scandal involving the affair portal Ashley Madison shook the whole world - customers were cheated on a large scale and lured and ripped off with fake profiles. And now this! Does the rip-off at dating portals have a system?
In our last article I asked myself this question: "Does the rip-off system on dating portals?" And now another tangible scandal is shaking the dating portal world, this time it's about that Flirt platform Lovoo.
Article on the scandal of the affair portal Ashley Madison.
A detailed analysis of documents that were leaked to the c’t magazine suggests that Lovoo has also systematically pulled the money out of its male users' pockets with invented profiles! The use of the portal is basically free of charge. If a lady is interested in a gentleman, the latter can only activate and view the request against payment through “credits”.
This is exactly where the systematic rip-offs seem to start. As with Ashley Madisons, robot profiles were also used, in some cases even profile pictures of real female users from other countries are said to have been used. A senior member of Lovoo called the fake profiles - out c’t allegedly quoted emails from the Lovoo management level - "Promote bitches", the "Buy credits“.
Lovoo denies the authenticity of the c’t leaked emails from the management and the allegations raised, but at the same time many of these alleged fake profiles have started to be deleted. However, the leaked emails and over 50 GByte large data sets suggest that the fake profiles not only existed, but also flushed around 5000 euros per day into the company's pocket! Over a year, male customers have drawn more than one million euros out of their pockets.
So how safe are these dating portals? … I am growing more and more justified in my doubts. In fact, this year, as a wedding speaker, I married 2 couples who met and fell in love through a dating portal - nevertheless: a bad aftertaste and skepticism remains. What do you think? How secure are these portals? What is your opinion? Why are only men ripped off? I would appreciate your opinion in a comment.
Rip-off suspicion against flirting platform Lovoo is confirmed; URL: https://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/Abzock-Verdacht-gegen-Flirt-Plattform-Lovoo-erhaetzt-sich-2825671.html?wt_mc=rss.ho.beitrag.atom; 09/25/2015
Suspected rip-offs on the dating platform Lovoo; URl: https://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/Verdacht-auf-Abzocke-bei-Dating-Plattform-Lovoo-2821077.html; 09/18/2015
[yasr_visitor_votes size = "medium"]
Author: Samuel Diekmann, speaker and CEO at rent-a-pastor.com
- I have a talent for art
- How can you masturbate
- Is morally absolutely to be stolen
- Traditional Chinese medicine was influenced by Ayurveda
- How can you do a seismic analysis
- People are more selfish in India these days
- Was Hitler socialist
- Why are Indian bankers so frustrated
- Was Shakespeare anti-feminist
- How is culture influenced by language
- What is your own definition of hate speech
- What creates special feelings in the church
- Have you ever cheated on an online scammer?
- The Hcl ISD drive is BPO or not
- Will atheism ever stop asking unanswered questions?
- Is Iran a civic nationalist country
- Which examples prove the Heisenberg uncertainty principle?
- How do locksmiths make car keys
- What is your favorite piano concerto
- Why don't you like Itzy
- Jawaharlal Nehru was a pseudo-secular
- What are some delicious vegetarian recipes
- How is titanium used today
- Anxiety can cause visual impairment