Explain the mini-food park scheme
The marketing mix: with the right strategy to success
Design and packaging
Both the design and the packaging play a central role. They contribute significantly to the Product image and differentiate it from competing products.
The Product design includes functional as well as aesthetic aspects. In a coffee machine, for example, all buttons and containers should be self-explanatory and easy to use. Regardless of this, the appearance of the machine can be classic or extravagant. In addition to the design, the Name of the product or the corresponding brand be well considered.
The design not only affects the product as such, but also its packaging: Is the quality of your product reflected by a cheap film or by high-quality cardboard? Does strikingly colorful packaging appeal to the target group or rather one in muted colors? Such considerations are particularly important for food, beverages, hygiene articles and other products that stand out from competing products primarily through the packaging on the store shelf and do not offer any great potential for innovation.
Product / service
Another important part of product policy is the service you provide to your customers before and after they buy a product. Services can be about a good and Customer service available at any time, one long guarantee or the Free Shipping of products. This area also includes inexpensive assembly or installation of furnishings, supply technology and the like.
Example: a fashion company's product policy
A newly founded company in the fashion industry that wants to make high quality clothing should, among other things, pay attention to the following:
- Products: Which garments does the product range include? For example, if trousers are to be sold, the company has to decide how many different models there are, how they differ (fabric, cut, etc.) and whether they are offered for men and / or women and / or children.
- material: Which fabrics have to be purchased for the planned garments? In addition to the basic material required (. As denim for jeans z) plays the quality of textiles (high quality, durable denim) a role.
- Design of the garments: Which trends do you orientate yourself towards? What shapes and colors should the pants have?
- Product variants: In which sizes, colors and materials are the individual models of the garments offered? For example, is there a jeans model only in light blue or also in other colors? And do you only produce the common clothing sizes, or do you also produce more?
- Manufacturing: Who makes the clothes and in what quantities should the individual pieces be produced?
- What if France were to invade Germany today?
- What does the American dream really mean
- Kinky Halloween costumes are viewed as disrespectful
- Has the partition benefited the Muslims of South Asia
- What celebrity is surprisingly rude
- Visual art is that difficult
- Is there a creator
- What are some treatments for double vision
- Why did you visit China
- Why do we need Bhagat Singh today
- Where should I buy Mother's Day gifts
- Which food reminds you of whom
- Would you date a drug addict?
- How do the people of Indonesia see Sukarno
- How can I be a YG trainee
- Why did China forbid the Koran?
- How much can I earn with PTC
- Fucicort cream works for acne
- Who looked at my Instagram
- Should musicians be paid for live performances
- What happened to moola com
- Why are learners often the best teachers
- How can I relieve the eyes
- Can a flashlight turn on by itself