Am I worth studying at the CMI?
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Should it be the same as the Master of Business Administration (MBA) or is a classic Master's degree (Master of Arts (M.A.) or Master of Science (M.Sc.)) sufficient?
Future master’s students are often spoiled for choice in this regard. How do the courses, degrees and professional prospects differ from one another? In short: what is the right “master”?
It is important to weigh up:
The classic Master's (M.A., M.Sc.) is one of the consecutive courses. This means that these courses are tailored to the previous course. The master’s program builds on this and is research-oriented. Typically, students in an M.A. or M.Sc. course have no professional experience. You would like to specialize and later work as an expert in your field.
On the other hand, the Master of Business Administration (MBA) is more of one generalist trainingwho are on the holistic competence development and the Assumption of managerial responsibility on top level aims. MBA students mostly want to acquire management skills in order to later take on a leadership role. In addition to theoretical and analytical knowledge - for example in marketing, operations, finance or human resources - leadership and negotiation techniques as well as intercultural skills are taught in order to make MBA graduates fit for the executive floor.
The focus of the MBA is on practice: Those who complete an MBA want to apply the knowledge gained from their studies as quickly as possible in their everyday work. The MBA therefore relies on teamwork and interactive forms of teaching, while master's courses with classic lectures and seminars are more scientifically oriented.
- What is meant by a presidential democracy
- What is the qualification grade for ISI
- Can people really see light?
- Why is a sense of clothing important in communication
- How does vodka taste
- What's happening in Japan now
- Can breed beagles with puggles
- How can you emigrate from Egypt
- What happened between Donald Trump and Russia
- Is it common these days to have divorced parents?
- What celebrities are married to non-celebrities
- What do you dream about during sex
- How do sponsors benefit from YouTube
- What's the best inland
- What is the most phonetic writing system
- What is the best inexpensive rum
- Is it possible to become a masochist?
- Why is Coimbatore Kovai called
- What did the people of ancient Babylon worship?
- How is the vacation time in Germany
- Which countries support North Korea
- Canadians use WhatsApp
- Are black Africans all over the world
- Are there Christians in India