Is Australia a landlocked country
There are 44 landlocked countries worldwide, two of which, Liechtenstein and Uzbekistan, are surrounded exclusively by other landlocked countries. Three landlocked states, Lesotho, San Marino and Vatican City, are each surrounded by a single neighboring state (enclave) and seven states, Andorra, Bhutan, Eswatini, Liechtenstein, Moldova, Mongolia and Nepal, each lie between exactly two neighboring states.
The largest landlocked country in terms of area and at the same time the only landlocked country on two continents is Kazakhstan. There is no landlocked country on an island. The most populous landlocked country is Ethiopia. In terms of area, Mongolia is the second largest landlocked country in the world and one of the most sparsely populated.
Access to world trade
List of landlocked countries
* within a single other country
** Between two other states
*** only surrounded by landlocked states
(): De facto regime without or with controversial independence under international law
There are no landlocked states in North America and Australia.
The opposite of a landlocked state is a coastal state. An island state is a state that consists of one or more islands or parts of islands. The land area in the interior of a continent is referred to as “inland”, mostly without reference to state borders.
Member States in Germany
In Germany, the federal states of Schleswig-Holstein, Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, Lower Saxony, Bremen and Hamburg (Neuwerk, as well as the islands of Nigehörn and Scharhörn as part of the district of Hamburg-Mitte) are called "coastal states" as countries with a coastal portion of the North Sea and / or the Baltic Sea , however, it is not common to refer to all other federal states as "landlocked states".
- ↑ Jürgen Vogt: Border conflict Bolivia and Chile: The old dispute over the sea. In: The daily newspaper: taz. March 22, 2017, ISSN0931-9085 (taz.de [accessed November 14, 2017]).
- ↑Trieste (Trieste) - tourist information. In: Reise-nach-italien.de. Retrieved November 14, 2017.
- ↑ https: //www.ris.bka.gv.at/Dokumente/BgblPdf/1956_19_0/1956_19_0.html (website accessed on September 11, 2017)
- ↑Sudan: geographical description and map. In: transafrica.org. Retrieved November 14, 2017.
- ↑South Sudan. Retrieved November 14, 2017.
- ↑ https: //web.archive.org/web/20171115015519/https: //www.uni-erfurt.de/forschung/einblicke/text-beitraege/meere-und-ozeane/das-internationale-seerecht/
- ↑Office of the High Representative for the Least Developed Countries, Landlocked Developing Countries and Small Island Developing States (OHRLLS) Home. September 28, 2011, archived from the original on September 28, 2011; accessed on November 14, 2017.
- IEEE is useful
- What do psychopaths think of rape
- How biased are news channels
- What is the happiest state
- Is Lahore an overcrowded city
- What is ABP Majha
- Are temples allowed in Hinduism
- Which is the best 6 GB RAM smartphone
- What rule is utilitarianism
- Can a Muslim embrace transhumanism?
- Why are people so vain
- Which Yogasan is best for fighting depression
- Why did medieval farmers support the church?
- What is the greatest gemstone ever found
- Is morally absolutely to be stolen
- Can I see Narendra Modi in India
- What are API transactions
- How is the manual check carried out
- Train drivers are usually lieutenants
- What are some of the reasons for globalization
- Is lil baby a crip
- How can I calculate the GDP deflator
- The aperture changes with the sensor size
- Is it better to live or to die?