Psychopathy has a spectrum
Psychopathy Spectrum Test
Based on the work of Professor Michael R. Levenson, the Psychopath Test is a scientifically validated tool for measuring a person's degree of psychopathy. It is often used to assess psychopathic characteristics in untrained people.
Do you have psychopathic tendencies? Please indicate below how each of the following applies to you.
Question 1 of 27
I consciously try not to hurt others in pursuing my goals.
The IDR-PST © is the property of IDR Labs International. The original research was provided by Associate Professor of Psychology Michael R. Levenson. The IDR-PCT uses Levenson's research but is not associated with Levenson and does not conform to the Levenson Self-Report Psychopathy Scale. This review is in no way endorsed by or affiliated with Levenson, Hare, their affiliates or similar companies. No legal infringement is intended with the present test.
The Psychopathy Spectrum Test is a widely used index and tool for measuring psychopathic tendencies, traits, and behaviors. The psychopathy spectrum test does not address all possible psychopathic orientations and does not purport to consider respondents who are trying to outsmart the measure or who are outside the normal spectrum of psychopathy. Contrary to popular belief, the psychopathy spectrum is not the only way to measure psychopathy. Indeed, the outcome of the psychopathy spectrum overlaps significantly with the narcissistic, borderline, and antisocial personality styles as used in the alternative theoretical framework in psychiatric handbooks such as the DSM. To test these styles in the DSM framework, please consult our Personality Style Test.
While they are all designed to measure psychopathic tendencies and behaviors, the IDR-PST © should not be confused with other "Psychopathy Checklist Tests" written by alternative research organizations. However, they are all professionally designed personality tests (or checklists) designed to measure psychopathic tendencies and behaviors related to psychiatric dispositions in the Western world. The IDR-PST © is the property of IDR Labs International. The original research was provided by Associate Professor of Psychology Michael R. Levenson. The authors of this online personality test are certified in the use of numerous personality tests and have worked professionally with psychometrics and personality tests. The results of our online psychopathy spectrum personality test are presented for educational purposes only, are provided on an “as is” basis and should not be construed as professional or certified advice of any kind. For more information on our online personality test, please consult our terms of service.
- How do I leave the church
- What is the philosophy of thinking
- Can marriage work after the betrayal
- Dimetrodon was a mammal
- Why are gemstones so valuable
- Aurangzeb was a bad ruler
- Have cargo planes flight attendants
- Are there lawyers who are also nurses?
- What are the most interesting time zones
- Emirates Airlines makes money
- Why do people say liberals are fascists?
- What is the KSRTC success story
- How was the VTOL technology developed
- What is AWS running on
- Always tell DD News the truth
- What is the strangest cookware
- Which is more important money or beauty
- Should censorship be allowed
- Why are questions about Quora so general
- What did Hinduism mean to Mahatma Gandhi
- What is critical and creative thinking
- How much taxes do rappers pay
- Hates BTS TXT
- Where can I get all the lyrics