What is clam soup made of
Asparagus soup recipe
For the asparagus soup First clean the asparagus, cook in boiling water with the addition of 2 teaspoons of salt and 1 teaspoon of sugar, depending on the thickness of the asparagus, until crisp and soft for about 17-20 minutes. For more information on cooking asparagus, see Peeling and cooking asparagus.
Fish out the asparagus, allow to cool a little, then cut into smaller pieces.
Or use asparagus leftovers from the day before, from the last asparagus meal for the soup.
Save the asparagus stock.
For the preparation In the asparagus soup, melt the butter, exceptionally margarine, in a larger saucepan if there are health concerns. Pull the pot off the stove.
Stir the flour into the melted butter with a mixing spoon and deglaze with about 3/4 liter asparagus stock, stirring well with the whisk so that no lumps are formed.
Salt the asparagus soup to taste or season with stock cubes.
Let the asparagus soup slowly boil for 15 minutes, this will make it lose its floury taste.
Pour in the milk, bring to the boil once, season again.
If the asparagus soup is too thin, that's a matter of taste, you can thicken the asparagus soup with 1 teaspoon of cornstarch, which you stir into the cream. Otherwise just stir in the cream at the end and heat the asparagus pieces in the asparagus soup.
Finally, season with a little freshly grated nutmeg or a little white pepper.
A other variant would be if you whisk one or two egg yolks in the cream and add it to the asparagus soup.
Then briefly heat the asparagus soup again, but do not let it boil again.
If you also serve plenty of freshly roasted bread cubes, this is a well filling meal.
Then a small salad and you have a light, delicious dinner.
When it should go fast:
You can make a quick asparagus soup by putting about 4 - 5 stalks asparagus aside. Boil 3/4 liter asparagus water, 1/4 liter milk together with salt, possibly a vegetable stock cube. In a cup some asparagus water with a heaping tablespoon of cornstarch and 3 tablespoons of creme fraîche
Mix (approx. 75 g), use it to thicken the soup.
Bring to the boil once, season again to taste, cut the asparagus into pieces, heat up in the soup. Sprinkle with chopped parsley to serve.
For one serving approx. 107 kcal and 8 g fat
For a serving of asparagus soup approx. 275 kcal and 20 g fat
- Less intelligent people are more powerful
- Why is there still no floating city
- What does a person not do like you
- Should Trump replace Michael Flynn after Pizzagate
- When did Jainism find
- How many tweets are possible
- Donald Trump was originally a Democrat
- Passion is important for starting a business
- What is the most phonetic writing system
- Who was the father of King Porus
- Eat Indonesians and Malaysians hot dogs
- Is loneliness good for the human psyche
- Have luxury watches batteries
- Someone is doing free natal chart readings
- Iran likes Pakistan
- What are some withdrawal symptoms from hydrocodone
- Who are the biggest fashion buyers in the world?
- Why can't Apple make smartphones
- Does it affect you having an unsupportive father?
- Worship rich people
- What are the documents in the story
- How many people speak English in Laos
- Sikhism who was Baba Banda Bahadur
- Jeremy Corbyn follows a religion